E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Ducati 1198S for sale or trade for M3 (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=856462)

nitrorocket 07-11-2011 01:11 PM

Ducati 1198S for sale or trade for M3

9 Attachment(s)
I am looking to sell or trade for and M3 and possibly cash depending on the M3 condition... Prefere local sale or trade. I am near Milwaukee WI.

Priced for quick sale... I have this bike priced about $5000 lower then any other bike in the country with these miles!

I am selling my near mint condition 2009 Ducati 1198S. Bike come standard with DTC traction control and can be easily upgraded with DQS quickshifter. Very low miles for an 09, has ONLY 650 miles on it right now(They go up because I drive it almost daily right now). Bike is very nice and all stock at the moment but have many upgrades waiting to be installed that could be negotiated into sale if desired like 14T sprocket, Pro grips, Muffler baffle kit, TTX shock and Ducshop rear link, PIAA headlights, DP seat, DP open clutch cover, Carbon fiber tail vents, and K&N air filter. This is probably the lowest price 1198S in the country. Bike slid out going about 10mph on the way home from the dealer with 49 miles on it and bent the right side foot peg tabs so the insurance company branded the title salvage. They consider that frame damage I guess.. I was completely amazed they would do such a thing. Dont waste your time with an 848 or 1098, I have owned them and they do not even compare to this bike in any way...

It also includes rear pegs and seat for your girlfriend/wife/mistress to ride on the back. :)

Come check it out, Obviously no test rides unless you have cash in hand, this is a 180hp Superbike...

This bike is a dream to ride! 0-60mph in less then 2.5 seconds, 1/4 mile in mid 9's at 150mph with professional rider. Just amazing.
$12500

nitrorocket 07-12-2011 10:45 AM

I would also consider a very modified 330 or an M5 or X5.

Jmannumber7 07-12-2011 12:17 PM

PM'd

ianmason 07-12-2011 01:00 PM

Wish it wasn't crashed. Good luck with the sale, and lean that thing over!!

goyongj 07-12-2011 03:26 PM

salvage title for a foot peg? is that a joke? anyway you got paid for full amount, bought it back really cheap and selling it high. so you must be making a lot of money if the sale goes through

Danxtm 07-12-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goyongj (Post 13369993)
salvage title for a foot peg? is that a joke? anyway you got paid for full amount, bought it back really cheap and selling it high. so you must be making a lot of money if the sale goes through

yep, iv done it before!

nitrorocket 07-12-2011 04:17 PM

I did not get it cheap, there was REALLY only about $500 in damage, and yes, they totalled it for two tiny little bent footpeg tabs being bent. The bike was hardly crashed, a 10mph lay down is nothing... I had the same damage 2 years ago when my rc51 fell off the rear stand...

You are welcome to see the bike in person and can rest assured it is not affected in any way whatsoever from being layed down. BTW, the buy back was $9500 for the original owner, they dont give low by backs to barely damaged bikes... I paid what I am asking for this bike, no profit for me. At this point in time, I want to get a different car...

Because of the branded title, I am selling this bike about $5k lower then a non branded bike. Its the same bike, just has a branded title. Like I mentioned, come look at it, have it inspected, or whatever you need to verify that the bike is like it came off the showroom...

nitrorocket 07-12-2011 04:20 PM

They will total a bike for ANY frame damage, and since the footpeg tabs are welded to the frams, that is considered frame damage...