E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   WTB E46 M3 Coupe (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=874283)

BMWtech 10-02-2011 11:46 PM

WTB E46 M3 Coupe
 
I am located in Orange County, Ca

I am looking for a E46 Coupe
Must be a Manual NOT SMG
Near or under 60,000 miles

Reasonably priced (heres an example of a 03 with 42K miles)
http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2003/...dard-Equipment

Cheers!

BMWtech 10-03-2011 06:36 PM

nobody?

Masonbarnard 10-03-2011 08:07 PM

look around, most people want you to come to them lol

Masonbarnard 10-03-2011 08:08 PM

and lol to those prices your looking to get one for.

manual is more rare, any year in manual including 01-03 will be in the 17's-20's in good clean title.

BMWtech 10-04-2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masonbarnard (Post 13646404)
and lol to those prices your looking to get one for.

manual is more rare, any year in manual including 01-03 will be in the 17's-20's in good clean title.

Yea I found a 02 with 78k for $17.5, Id like to find one with a lil less miles

Masonbarnard 10-04-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWtech (Post 13647826)
Yea I found a 02 with 78k for $17.5, Id like to find one with a lil less miles

Thats about right, you can prob find one for cheaper. i bought a 01 lsb for 17,500 with 52,000 miles in manual. But sold that a while ago. i think that was just a good deal i got, cause i got a offer for 19 for it.

Bill1 10-04-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWtech (Post 13646083)
nobody?

You're getting no responses because the price you're looking for doesn't exist on a used M3 with that kind of miles. There are exceptions, as Mr.LSB (mason) has pointed out, but like he said he could easily turn around and make 2 grand because the true desire for these cars is more than whatever.com is going to tell you.

Or maybe it's less! It all depends. Bottom line: You're not going to find a 42k mileage 2003 M3 for $17,425 at a dealer... unless it had problems or a salvage title or likely both. And you're not going to get a private seller with a 2003 M3 with 42k miles posting on your wanted ad at all, especially on a BMW enthusiast site, because you're ideal price will make them click back quicker than #######################.


You're looking at > $20,000.

BMWtech 10-04-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill1 (Post 13648477)
You're getting no responses because the price you're looking for doesn't exist on a used M3 with that kind of miles. There are exceptions, as Mr.LSB (mason) has pointed out, but like he said he could easily turn around and make 2 grand because the true desire for these cars is more than whatever.com is going to tell you.

Or maybe it's less! It all depends. Bottom line: You're not going to find a 42k mileage 2003 M3 for $17,425 at a dealer... unless it had problems or a salvage title or likely both. And you're not going to get a private seller with a 2003 M3 with 42k miles posting on your wanted ad at all, especially on a BMW enthusiast site, because you're ideal price will make them click back quicker than #######################.


You're looking at > $20,000.

Reasonable is what I suggested. I cant help but laugh when people want 27K for a 2001 with 100K on the clock. Sure 20 maybe 21 is feasible.

I did find a 02' with 78K for 17.5..... I know im not too far off here

Bill1 10-04-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWtech (Post 13648665)
Reasonable is what I suggested. I cant help but laugh when people want 27K for a 2001 with 100K on the clock. Sure 20 maybe 21 is feasible.

I did find a 02' with 78K for 17.5..... I know im not too far off here

Right, and I wasn't trying to give you $hit. I'm in the same boat as you actually (looking to buy an M3)- But that's just some advice as to why you haven't had some responses to your WTB ad yet.

Maybe put a few more guidelines such as color preference, interior and exterior, and if you prefer stock or modded. If you don't care- then that'll make your search even easier! GL on your search, but you probably won't need it. Cali is a great place to be looking!

BMWtech 10-04-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill1 (Post 13649020)
Right, and I wasn't trying to give you $hit. I'm in the same boat as you actually (looking to buy an M3)- But that's just some advice as to why you haven't had some responses to your WTB ad yet.

Maybe put a few more guidelines such as color preference, interior and exterior, and if you prefer stock or modded. If you don't care- then that'll make your search even easier!

GL one your search, but you probably won't need it. Cali is a great place to be looking!

Yes and No ha..... theres ALOT of convertible smgs haha! They are really giving those away like in the 13's. I really only dont want grey interior... should be easy right

BMWtech 10-06-2011 12:20 AM

ttt

BMWtech 10-11-2011 12:08 AM

bump

BMWtech 10-17-2011 08:58 PM

ttt


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use