E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   First Official 2012/2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe (facelift) pics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=885517)

SaN NizZLe 11-11-2011 01:33 PM

First Official 2012/2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe (facelift) pics
 
Thoughts? I kinda like :eeps:

http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/...ft-550x306.jpg
http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/...sfacelift1.jpg

http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/...eliftleak3.jpg
http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/...eliftleak4.jpg

wild willy 11-11-2011 02:06 PM

Not feelin it. Looks better in the silver. Looks like they are trying to pull of the Audi front end thinggy. Not so well

wild willy 11-11-2011 02:07 PM

Hyundai would sell more cars if the would stop badge'n their cars. No one wants to say...I drive a Hyundai........

RogueStatus37 11-11-2011 02:09 PM

Ugly. Looks like a Hyundai tuscon grille, with Maserati GT headlights, GTR styling, and a altima coupe chassis. Doesn't flow nicely together at all.

SHOoff11 11-11-2011 02:11 PM

Would probably look bad ass in white with the black on the nose of the car. I kinda like it.

Mr.Jack 11-11-2011 02:12 PM

Eh.. I love the overall shape and what they are trying to do, but the cuts and lights don't look right.

wild willy 11-11-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogueStatus37 (Post 13789704)
Ugly. Looks like a Hyundai tuscon grille, with Maserati GT headlights, GTR styling, and a altima coupe chassis. Doesn't flow nicely together at all.

So we agree the focked it up...

SW222 11-11-2011 02:15 PM

http://www.automild.com/wp-content/u...ce-588x391.jpg

mjdehlin 11-11-2011 02:16 PM

Ugly. I preferred the previous gen's look better but would still never buy one. No matter how fancy your Hyundai is, it's still a Hyundai.

Penguin Koolaid 11-11-2011 02:17 PM

The hood ruins it for me. I can live with the front bumper if it has fog lights.

cowmoo32 11-11-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjdehlin (Post 13789731)
Ugly. I preferred the previous gen's look better but would still never buy one. No matter how fancy your Hyundai is, it's still a Hyundai.

Yeah, fvck a 10 year/100k mile warranty for a well built car at a very reasonable price. I'd much rather spend money on a name.


Seriously, who gives a sh!t? I'd be all over a Genesis if I was hunting for an affordable fun car.

SK328CI 11-11-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowmoo32 (Post 13789743)
Yeah, fvck a 10 year/100k mile warranty for a well built car at a very reasonable price. I'd much rather spend money on a name.


Seriously, who gives a sh!t? I'd be all over a Genesis if I was hunting for an affordable fun car.

this

ac_2007 11-11-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK328CI (Post 13789762)
this

x2

cowmoo32 11-11-2011 02:30 PM

And I don't know how you can argue the looks. Yes, these are prefacelift, but I'm sure the facelifts will look just as good with a little work.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/atta...g-dsc05291.jpg
http://image.superstreetonline.com/f...Brear_side.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/mr_seize/image/94451291.jpg

Lusticles 11-11-2011 02:30 PM

Looks like a Benz

al0513 11-11-2011 02:41 PM

^^ no.

coco savage 11-11-2011 03:09 PM

isnt the Genesis supposed to be the higher end stuff from them?

Why give it a similar grill to their other stuff, when previously neither Genesis cars did?

BimmerIsMyName 11-11-2011 03:11 PM

Not bad looking. Hyundai is definitely changing their image lately.

Penguin Koolaid 11-11-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coco savage (Post 13789960)
isnt the Genesis supposed to be the higher end stuff from them?

Why give it a similar grill to their other stuff, when previously neither Genesis cars did?

You're thinking of the Equus.

http://www.prlog.org/11259398-hyundai-equus.jpg

coco savage 11-11-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid (Post 13789980)

only the equus the high end stuff?

no the coupe or sedan? hmm guess I am mistaken


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use