E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Southwest (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Hi :) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=886254)

darksideracer69 11-15-2011 01:52 PM

Hi :)
 
Just thought I'd post this here. Although I have already done some work for a couple local fanatics. :luv:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/2743449384.html

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

Eliott's-BMW 11-16-2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksideracer69 (Post 13800850)
Just thought I'd post this here. Although I have already done some work for a couple local fanatics. :luv:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/2702373484.html

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

I see what you did there :4ngie: ...

Anyways that just gave me an :idea:
Can I use your pics?

darksideracer69 11-16-2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eliott's-BMW (Post 13803031)
I see what you did there :4ngie: ...

Anyways that just gave me an :idea:
Can I use your pics?

:rofl: yea man, you can use any of my pics.

I've actually had that ad up for a while. But i did just make some changes :)


Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

BigDRick323 11-17-2011 01:57 PM

San Antonio??/
 
Too bad you're not in the Dallas area, I need serious help with my 323i, maybe it's not worth doing, see this thread:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...139&highlight=

darksideracer69 11-17-2011 03:11 PM

Pm elliot man, maybe he can help with those things.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

darksideracer69 12-02-2011 06:12 PM

ttt just got done with rear shocks and front strut install on a customers car :)

TrippinBimmer 12-05-2011 08:21 PM

Nice :D

MtechPenguin 12-05-2011 11:58 PM

maybe coming to you to get an airbag light taken off and a brake pad light?

Also my vanos seals. I will let you know when I get the car rolling again.

darksideracer69 12-06-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MtechPenguin (Post 13864797)
maybe coming to you to get an airbag light taken off and a brake pad light?

Also my vanos seals. I will let you know when I get the car rolling again.

Cool, just lmk. Any money I make doing this goes to making my powder coating oven project :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

AlpinTXiX 12-06-2011 02:43 AM

Hmmm I would like to get some coding done for the M3. Might just take you up on this when I'm back for winter break

darksideracer69 12-06-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlpinTXiX (Post 13865202)
Hmmm I would like to get some coding done for the M3. Might just take you up on this when I'm back for winter break

Come on down man. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

darksideracer69 12-09-2011 03:48 PM

Just finished helping someone out with their no start issue :)

I win

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

Eliott's-BMW 12-09-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksideracer69 (Post 13877715)
Just finished helping someone out with their no start issue :)

I win

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

:rofl: :thumbsup:

serg90gt 12-11-2011 09:16 AM

hey bud i would like to give you some work how ca i get a hold of you .

vanos, cooling system,ect...

darksideracer69 12-11-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serg90gt (Post 13881570)
hey bud i would like to give you some work how ca i get a hold of you .

vanos, cooling system,ect...

Give me a call/text/email

Danielg615@gmail

2105779693

OP fixed

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/2743449384.html

Also gonna take my ad down soon for Christmas break. I'll leave my contact info on here for the fanatics that don't already have it

:)
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

darksideracer69 12-12-2011 02:34 PM

Just finished helping a guy get his car back on the road. He was so happy he gave me a tip :).

Moral of this story, if you don't know how to work on bmws, leave them alone.

Other shop put the o2 sensors in the wrong place (how do you mix up lower and upper o2 sensors?) and 2 coils were bad.

Hey elliot :)

I win Lmao "good times"

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

BigDRick323 12-12-2011 02:44 PM

Darkside and Elliott,

Ya'll need to figure out how to go into business Together, Indy North and Indy South or something. Share advertising costs.

darksideracer69 12-12-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDRick323 (Post 13885070)
Darkside and Elliott,

Ya'll need to figure out how to go into business Together, Indy North and Indy South or something. Share advertising costs.

My next venture is powder coating. I'll see where it takes me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

darksideracer69 12-18-2011 05:27 PM

Suspension overhaul for jblock

Some of the goodies, Also got new control arms, cabs and some other things.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...2-17074243.jpg

Taking out the rtab with the mis tool, which was really awesome.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...2-17074724.jpg

rtabs in with limiters
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...2-17090534.jpg

my propane heater keeping me warm, a little to warm at times.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...2-17081549.jpg

new shocks and springs

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...2-17090543.jpghttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...2-17112248.jpg

BigDRick323 12-18-2011 06:21 PM

Sick, need to hit ya up next time I'm down in that area, maybe when I'm in Austin!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use