E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   She is into rimming (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=889031)

z00 11-30-2011 12:23 PM

She is into rimming

If your girl has a rimming fetish. She likes your butt, and when she is giving head she rims you.

How would you feel about that? Is that normal? It's the first girl I meet who is like that. Should I be concerned about feeling a dildo up my ass next? I would not like that.

JJR4884 11-30-2011 12:24 PM

you and me might be dating the same girl... however I took her a-card a couple weeks ago, so i beat you :P

SPDSKTR 11-30-2011 12:27 PM

If you don't like it, half-ass (no pun) wipe one time. It'll put an end to it (and probably everything else, too).

I personally don't think I'd enjoy having my butthole licked. I don't want it touched at all. I don't think she'd enjoy it, either. I have a hairy ass. :eek: I've heard of guys who are all about anal play with their woman. Have her hit that prostate while blowing you and...

z00 11-30-2011 12:39 PM

I don't think doctors will date you. They're out of your league. :D

But do you enjoy a girl's tongue up your ass?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJR4884 (Post 13847050)
you and me might be dating the same girl... however I took her a-card a couple weeks ago, so i beat you :P

z00 11-30-2011 12:41 PM

Looks like you have a hairy flat butt. You don't seem confident about your butt.

It's just when she wants to kiss me after licking my butthole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPDSKTR (Post 13847061)
If you don't like it, half-ass (no pun) wipe one time. It'll put an end to it (and probably everything else, too).

I personally don't think I'd enjoy having my butthole licked. I don't want it touched at all. I don't think she'd enjoy it, either. I have a hairy ass. :eek: I've heard of guys who are all about anal play with their woman. Have her hit that prostate while blowing you and...

TekNoire7 11-30-2011 12:44 PM

I know the Satanic materials that has been excreted from there personally I would never wish another woman to lick it. Id feel horrible.

SPDSKTR 11-30-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z00 (Post 13847122)
Looks like you have a hairy flat butt. You don't seem confident about your butt.

It's just when she wants to kiss me after licking my butthole.

Flat? Nah. Hairy? Fuck yes. A girl can grab my ass all she wants, but she's not touching the actual butthole. I'm always paranoid I'm going to have that damn pilonidal cyst come back, too. I don't want to live through that again, so I've actually considered laser hair removal on my ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekNoire7 (Post 13847130)
I know the Satanic materials that has been excreted from there personally I would never wish another woman to lick it. Id feel horrible.

Sig worthy.

BeRzErKaS 11-30-2011 01:08 PM

This... would make me uncomfortable. :eek:

Penguin Koolaid 11-30-2011 01:29 PM

Never had the luxury of knowing. Not sure how I would react. Kissing afterwards might be a problem though.

z00 11-30-2011 01:30 PM

pics or I call your bluff.

I wanna laser remove pub hair, but don't want laser near my family jewels. Girls dig cleanly shaved balls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPDSKTR (Post 13847176)
Flat? Nah. Hairy? Fuck yes. A girl can grab my ass all she wants, but she's not touching the actual butthole. I'm always paranoid I'm going to have that damn pilonidal cyst come back, too. I don't want to live through that again, so I've actually considered laser hair removal on my ass.

Sig worthy.

TekNoire7 11-30-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPDSKTR (Post 13847176)

Sig worthy.

Lmao tis the truth

SPDSKTR 11-30-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z00 (Post 13847330)
pics or I call your bluff.

I wanna laser remove pub hair, but don't want laser near my family jewels. Girls dig cleanly shaved balls.

You want pics of my hairy ass? My ass isn't what it used to be. I cut back on working out significantly, so I lost a lot of shape. It's still not flat, though.

I've heard Nair for Men works. I wouldn't rub it in vigorously or anything...

JJR4884 11-30-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z00 (Post 13847110)
I don't think doctors will date you. They're out of your league. :D

But do you enjoy a girl's tongue up your ass?

i've had it done a couple times... i am not necessarily a fan, but if a girl wants to give, i'm here to receive lol

and its not up it... its more of a taint lick with a little balloon knot contact here and there.... mix that with a handy and i'm a happy camper all day long

lol... out of my league... with books, other than that.. NOPE :D

z00 11-30-2011 02:32 PM

Why not. If a girl wants to rim you, you should be proud of your ass :D

I tried Magic hair powder, it works but it irritates my skin a little. I need something permanent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPDSKTR (Post 13847359)
You want pics of my hairy ass? My ass isn't what it used to be. I cut back on working out significantly, so I lost a lot of shape. It's still not flat, though.

I've heard Nair for Men works. I wouldn't rub it in vigorously or anything...

Well it starts with a taint lick, when girl gets excited she puts her tongue inside. :hmm:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JJR4884 (Post 13847423)
i've had it done a couple times... i am not necessarily a fan, but if a girl wants to give, i'm here to receive lol

and its not up it... its more of a taint lick with a little balloon knot contact here and there.... mix that with a handy and i'm a happy camper all day long

lol... out of my league... with books, other than that.. NOPE :D

You're missing a lot man. Try with a girl, if she refuses a gay guy would love to do that for ya.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS (Post 13847236)
This... would make me uncomfortable. :eek:

Better try so you know. Ya kissing afterwards is a problem, if you say no to her, she'll be like WTF I just licked your butthole and now you won't kiss me. So no more rimming. If you say yes you get to kiss your own butthole. What a predicament?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid (Post 13847325)
Never had the luxury of knowing. Not sure how I would react. Kissing afterwards might be a problem though.

Locutus09 11-30-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z00 (Post 13847568)
Ya kissing afterwards is a problem, if you say no to her, she'll be like WTF I just licked your butthole and now you won't kiss me. So no more rimming. If you say yes you get to kiss your own butthole. What a predicament?

That's how I want to live my life everyday :rofl:

HellFish 11-30-2011 03:03 PM

I have had one girl ask me if she could do it once but I said no.

Mr.Jack 11-30-2011 04:23 PM

The reason I keep my ass hairy.. Don't touch my butthole.

z00 11-30-2011 05:09 PM

Why not guys?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellFish (Post 13847664)
I have had one girl ask me if she could do it once but I said no.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Jack (Post 13847937)
The reason I keep my ass hairy.. Don't touch my butthole.

Mr.Jack 11-30-2011 05:24 PM

I'm a very ticklish person and even the thought of it makes me squirm.. Plus, I'm just not into that kinda thing.

BMWDon 11-30-2011 06:48 PM

she gonna bring a finger or tongue back with some doodoo on it :rofl: