E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Site Sponsor Specials and Sales (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   BMW upgrades by umnitza (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=899439)

UmnitzaSupport 01-25-2012 03:19 PM

BMW upgrades by umnitza

Hi Forum members,
My name is Tim, I am the sales manager for Umnitza. First of all i want to welcome all of you to the BMW world. We specialize in BMW parts and accessories, we have everything from headlamps,orion v2 angel eyes, led side marker,interior,front corners,license plate and many other applications for you BMW. we also carry led and non-led tails, bumpers, wheels,front corners and side markers plus so much more. If you have any questions or comments please call me at 925 521 0577. Mention you are a E46 fanatics member for special members only discounts.
This week specials are

$35.00 shipping on all bumpers(per bumper ,GPX SHIPPING) U.S. only

free priority shipping on all orion v2 and opaque kits

front and rear sedan mtech bumpers w/fogs and canbus HID system
shipped for $595.00(GPX SHIPPING, CA. add sales tax) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote

front and rear mtech coupe bumpers w/fogs and canbus HID system shipped for $615.00(GPX SHIPPING, CA. add sales tax) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote

If you have any questions or comments please call me at 925 521 0577
Thank you Tim K. Umnitza sales manager

UmnitzaSupport 01-25-2012 06:32 PM

Bmw upgrades by Umnitza

Hi Forum members,
My name is Tim, I am the sales manager for Umnitza.We specialize in BMW parts and accessories, we have everything from headlamps,orion v2 angel eyes, led side marker,interior,front corners,license plate and many other applications for you BMW. we also carry led and non-led tails, bumpers, wheels,front corners and side markers plus so much more. If you have any questions or comments please call me at 925 521 0577. Mention you are a E46 fanatics member for special members only discounts.
This week specials are
$45.00 shipping on all bumpers(GPX SHIPPING) in U.S. only
free priority shipping on all orion v2 and opaque kits
E46 M3 bumper w/lip $290.00 shipped (GPX SHIPPING) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote on shipping
Canbus 35 watt Hid systems $90.00 and 55 watt canbus 125.00 shipped priority
Any headlamp order w/angel eyes gets free led 6k side marker bulbs and free upgrade from orion v2 to orion v2 opaque
Mtech sedan front w/ fogs and canbus 35 watt hid system 335.00 shipped (GPX SHIPPING) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote
M-tech coupe w/fogs and 35 watt canbus hid system shipped 360.00 (GPX SHIPPING) U.S. only,Canada please call for quote
If you have any questions or comments please call me at 925 521 0577
Thank you Tim K. Umnitza sales manager

Wisco123 01-26-2012 01:05 PM

Keep you in mind

UmnitzaSupport 01-26-2012 05:31 PM

Bmw upgrades by Umnitza

Hi Forum members,
My name is Tim with Umnitza. we have many plug and play upgrades for your BMW's. We have angel eyes,led's (6k or amber)for your interior,front turns and sides,license plate,we also have Hid conversion kits for low beams and fogs(many different colors),matte black grill,headlamps,bumpers and much more. If you have any questions about upgrading you Bmw's curb appeal give me a call at 925 521 0577. Make sure to mention you are a Forum member for additional discounts.
Thanks Tim K. Umnitza sales

brontosaurus 01-26-2012 07:27 PM

How much is the discount compared to ordering from the website? Why not just let us use the discount from there?

SUHLeen 01-27-2012 09:00 AM

I would advise you guys to get your body parts else where. Fitment SUCKS, front bumpers come with some gay type of license plate mount that breaks off after a few thousand miles, then you are left without being able to put a front plate on, shitting looking wholes, and a spot where there is a huge indent (where the plate frame sits). And not to mention, it took about a month for me to get my order because it never was shipped out, for no apparent reason. Umnitza really screwed me over. My car was in the body shop because of being in an accident. I did not have any time left on my rental (since it took FOREVER for Umnitza to ship the bumper). They guaranteed PERFECT fitment and because I was already paying extra out of pocket for the rental, we did not test fit the bumper cause I needed my car back ASAP. Now I have a good looking rear bumper on the passenger side, crappy as fvck on the driver side. The front bumper is just complete crap now. You guys told me that IT WAS THE SAME BUMPER EVERYONE else sells, and I NEVER had a rep m3 bumper come with built in front plate bracket that if it ever comes off, you are stuck with an even shittier looking front bumper. Waste of money, you get what you pay for.

BBBoy323i 01-27-2012 01:38 PM

Will you give me a shipping discount to 96816, since obviously I can't receive via gpx

UmnitzaSupport 01-27-2012 01:49 PM

Hey BBBOY,
What parts are you interested in?
Tim K. Umnitza sales

umnitza 01-27-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUHLeen (Post 14022994)
I would advise you guys to get your body parts else where. Fitment SUCKS, front bumpers come with some gay type of license plate mount that breaks off after a few thousand miles, then you are left without being able to put a front plate on, shitting looking wholes, and a spot where there is a huge indent (where the plate frame sits). And not to mention, it took about a month for me to get my order because it never was shipped out, for no apparent reason. Umnitza really screwed me over. My car was in the body shop because of being in an accident. I did not have any time left on my rental (since it took FOREVER for Umnitza to ship the bumper). They guaranteed PERFECT fitment and because I was already paying extra out of pocket for the rental, we did not test fit the bumper cause I needed my car back ASAP. Now I have a good looking rear bumper on the passenger side, crappy as fvck on the driver side. The front bumper is just complete crap now. You guys told me that IT WAS THE SAME BUMPER EVERYONE else sells, and I NEVER had a rep m3 bumper come with built in front plate bracket that if it ever comes off, you are stuck with an even shittier looking front bumper. Waste of money, you get what you pay for.

Sounds like a combination of a mistake or two on our end and possibly your shop not doing the best work.

We're not here to debate your particular issues, but we have hundreds of these bumpers going out all over the country without issues. Maybe yours was the 1% that didn't work out. It shouldn't deter others from enjoying the products as so many of them do.

If you still need some assistance, email us at @ Info@umnitza.com

BBBoy323i 01-27-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UmnitzaSupport (Post 14023733)
Hey BBBOY,
What parts are you interested in?
Tim K. Umnitza sales

Mtech II bumper, sedan option, fog light option with xenons. I contacted you before, got a quote of $135 for shipping only. I'm ready to buy now, and I might be also interested in adding Orion lites to my order.

SUHLeen 01-27-2012 04:01 PM

Nope, no assistance. Just wanted others to be aware of your uneducated staff when it comes to products. They could've said there is a pressed mold on the front bumper for a front plate, but no, they insisted in was like every other rep bumper to make the sale. And I was lied to about how you guys handled my shipments. You guys did nothing for me to try to fix the issue or make me happy in some way so I want to inform future buyers of your customer service, or lack there of. The only "assistance" I need is paying for a new bumper so I can get rid of the crap you guys sent me.

And as stated in the other topic, my body shop has been around for 60 years with radio and tv ads, not some mom and pop business and the owner is my fathers neighbor, he always takes good care of us.

UmnitzaSupport 01-27-2012 04:44 PM

Sorry you had issues.
We are here to help people and it sounds like it could have been one of the people that is no longer here at the company.

UmnitzaSupport 01-27-2012 06:24 PM

Hi,
i can ship your package for $450.00.
I f you have any questions give me a call at 925 521 0577
Thanks again Tim K, Umnitza sales

BBBoy323i 01-27-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UmnitzaSupport (Post 14024747)
Hi,
i can ship your package for $450.00.
I f you have any questions give me a call at 925 521 0577
Thanks again Tim K, Umnitza sales

Thanks. I forgot to add opaque option for the angel eyes. So $470 shipped?

jlaroc1990 01-27-2012 09:08 PM

great deal wish i had the $$$

grandcarrera 01-28-2012 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UmnitzaSupport (Post 14024419)
Sorry you had issues.
We are here to help people and it sounds like it could have been one of the people that is no longer here at the company.

:thumbsup: for tim

TekNoire7 01-28-2012 03:32 AM

How much for all of the led interior lights plus the led license plate lights ?

umnitza 01-28-2012 12:50 PM

we have 2 types available - we can do standard for 55 + $15 for the license plate or the high end Radiance V3 style for $115 + $28 for the plates.
The high end is incredibly bright, brighter than any cheap units sold elsewhere, it's a new technology.

alphaquhp 01-28-2012 04:49 PM

Do you know what the status is on the night controllers? When will these ship out, again, for those that weren't fortunate enough to make the initial shipment?

SUHLeen 01-28-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UmnitzaSupport (Post 14024419)
Sorry you had issues.

Yea, that was your guys response then also. That's like you having someone put together and file your taxes, they screw up, you get extra money back and your happy. Then you get a nasty letter from the IRS and have to give the money back plus fees on top of that. But I guess they would respond the same way, "sorry you had issues."

Once again, great customer service :thumbsup: