E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   WTT: 2 - 245/35/19 for 2 - 225/35/19 tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=899625)

BIG EYE 01-26-2012 01:11 PM

WTT: 2 - 245/35/19 for 2 - 225/35/19 tires
 
So I have my wheels for sale (see sig) with very little serious inquires, so if someone is open to trading tires, I will go to plan B and change things up while keeping the wheels.

On my rear wheels I have 245/35/19 Achilles ATR Sport tires with plenty of tread left, and would like to trade for 225/35/19's. Preferably of the same brand with the same amount of tread left, but am willing to consider what ever you have to offer.

I am located in San Diego, CA and the tires are currently mounted on the wheels, so we can setup a time to meet at a tire shop so I can have them removed and you can have yours removed also (if necessary).

Also, I am still willing to sell the wheels as is, so I will do whatever happens first.

Here are some pics of the tires:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...i/84af2afe.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...i/2f7c5548.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...i/e18028c7.jpg

On this one the writing is worn down. It used to rub when i had springs that were too soft in the rear. (doesn't rub any more, so it will not be worse than this. And you can put this side of the tire on the inside and no one will ever see it.)

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...i/c8bad3e8.jpg



Thanks,
David

BIG EYE 01-30-2012 11:05 AM

bump

Bimmer37 01-31-2012 02:19 PM

Just wondering but why would going to a smaller tire make you keep the wheels?

I've got 235/35/19 Barum Bravuris that might be available if you're interested.

BIG EYE 01-31-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer37 (Post 14037229)
Just wondering but why would going to a smaller tire make you keep the wheels?

I've got 235/35/19 Barum Bravuris that might be available if you're interested.



I would put my 235/35's that I currently have on the front wheels, on the rear wheels, and put the "new" 225/35's on the front wheels. This would stretch the tires more, and then I would space out the wheels and lower the car more to achieve the look I am going for.

BIG EYE 01-31-2012 03:07 PM

Added pics to the first post

Bimmer37 01-31-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG EYE (Post 14037429)
I would put my 235/35's that I currently have on the front wheels, on the rear wheels, and put the "new" 225/35's on the front wheels. This would stretch the tires more, and then I would space out the wheels and lower the car more to achieve the look I am going for.

Got it. Thanks for the info.

vanste 02-06-2012 08:15 PM

Are you willing to just sell the tires instead. If so how much shipped to 55110

BIG EYE 02-07-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanste (Post 14058524)
Are you willing to just sell the tires instead. If so how much shipped to 55110

I prefer a trade so I don't have to come out of pocket any money.
I will let you know if that changes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use