E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   CLOSE: WTB: 330ci or 325ci - car found (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=909048)

coreyaugustus 03-12-2012 11:38 PM

CLOSE: WTB: 330ci or 325ci - car found

Okay folks, I know you all want to move up to an M3. Let me help you do that by buying up your 330ci or 325ci.

Prefs:
2001-05
80-135k mi.
manual trans.
hardtop w/ sunroof.
colors: in order of preference Steel Gray, Titanium Silver, Steel Blue, Alpine White (pretty much anything but black, green, or red).
as few engine mods as possible (except cold air intake--would like that).
plenty of suspension upgrades welcome, or at least stock sports package.
original stereo equipment (I like NPR so I don't exactly need super audio quality) though an ipod dock would be a plus.
preferably no accidents; if you have one, claim reports/docs detailing the repairs and replaced bits would be nice.

$8500 is my hard max for a car like I've just described. Am located south of ATL, so I can hop a plane and drive home from pretty much anywhere. I need to burn some vacation time anyway. The more scenic the route, the better.

PM, e-mail, or just call 912...309...1832... Gonna want pics and a VIN. I also appreciate a good story if you can tell one.

Thanks in advance,
Corey

Sam 330ci 03-13-2012 08:20 PM

My for sale thread is old but I've recently been thinking about a ZHP.

I'm up to 145k now, but haven't done anything to it besides oil changes since I made this ad. I'm (obviously) not asking $11k now. I know it's not your color, but the suspension has been completely redone and you would be hard-pressed to find a better maintained, more documented car.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...967&highlight=

coreyaugustus 03-13-2012 08:39 PM

thanks for replying

I appreciate your reply, Sam. I think I'll keep looking a little longer, but thanks for responding. Your car seems to be in good shape, so I might keep you in mind despite the mileage and color. It may just be psychological, but come live in GA for a week during August with that black on black car... you'll be back in NH before you can get the sweaty shirt off your back.

You should repost that thing though. She's a beauty and looks to be well-cared for based on pics in the old post.
Corey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam 330ci (Post 14181898)
My for sale thread is old but I've recently been thinking about a ZHP.

I'm up to 145k now, but haven't done anything to it besides oil changes since I made this ad. I'm (obviously) not asking $11k now. I know it's not your color, but the suspension has been completely redone and you would be hard-pressed to find a better maintained, more documented car.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...967&highlight=

coreyaugustus 03-13-2012 09:40 PM

325ci as well...

I'll also consider a 325ci with the same criteria as in the original post, except a wider range of year models 2001-2005. Preference for the facelift, which might still be in my price range.

nick01e46 03-14-2012 03:14 AM

I have an 01' 330CI, it is black (but has tan leather and M sport package). It is a steptronic auto with sport mode. Recently, I have replaced nearly every seal and gasket in the motor. After I buy a car I like to look at the internals (which seemed fine, but once your in there its worth the 250 to replace everything non metal. I like to reassure myself of the cars fundamentals (I always do it, this is the fifth car Ive done so on; 2 BMW and 3 Audi turbo quattros); I also replaced all of cooling systems, thermostats, ignition components, spark plugs, wires, suspension bushings and rods, power steering high pressure lines and pump, timing chain, control arms, rotors and pads, etc, etc, etc. Clean CarFax. That is basically what I consider initial maintenance on any used car I buy, I love my cars; though now I am in the market for an M3. I know these pics arent great but I have many more if you interested, I can email them. I dont have time to set up a website to post pictures here. IF your intersted I can send you picks

Everything is solid and it is quick.

Oh, and Im only looking for $7,500

coreyaugustus 03-14-2012 07:53 AM

I appreciate the reply, Nick, but I'd really like to get a manual this time around.

Your ride seems well-cared for though. Mileage unknown, your asking doesn't sound bad. Best of luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick01e46 (Post 14183214)
I have an 01' 330CI, it is black (but has tan leather and M sport package). It is a steptronic auto with sport mode. Recently, I have replaced nearly every seal and gasket in the motor. After I buy a car I like to look at the internals (which seemed fine, but once your in there its worth the 250 to replace everything non metal. I like to reassure myself of the cars fundamentals (I always do it, this is the fifth car Ive done so on; 2 BMW and 3 Audi turbo quattros); I also replaced all of cooling systems, thermostats, ignition components, spark plugs, wires, suspension bushings and rods, power steering high pressure lines and pump, timing chain, control arms, rotors and pads, etc, etc, etc. Clean CarFax. That is basically what I consider initial maintenance on any used car I buy, I love my cars; though now I am in the market for an M3. I know these pics arent great but I have many more if you interested, I can email them. I dont have time to set up a website to post pictures here. IF your intersted I can send you picks

Everything is solid and it is quick.

Oh, and Im only looking for $7,500

dadavemyster 03-16-2012 10:33 AM

Hey, I'd be willing to go down to 8.5k if your still interested.. its a 5 speed with 126k miles, but its black on black

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=909171

let me know what ya think :thumbup:

coreyaugustus 03-19-2012 10:05 PM

Still looking, guys...

Jonasnonbro 03-20-2012 02:12 PM

2001 85xxx miles 325ci lowered all the way coilovers m3 rims winter rims and tires also m3 front bumper i wanted 10000 8500 its yours 815-980-1471

coreyaugustus 03-20-2012 03:58 PM

PM'd. Send details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonasnonbro (Post 14206724)
2001 85xxx miles 325ci lowered all the way coilovers m3 rims winter rims and tires also m3 front bumper i wanted 10000 8500 its yours 815-980-1471

coreyaugustus 03-21-2012 10:41 PM

Found what I was looking for. Mods, delete this thread if necessary.