E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   HPF Stage 3 Exhaust and Clutch / Flywheel (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=911152)

MarcusLSB 03-22-2012 02:42 PM

HPF Stage 3 Exhaust and Clutch / Flywheel

This is the same exhaust you see on all the Stage 3+ cars.. it has one single large vibrant resonator and sounds phenomenal..

It might actually throw in a boost actuated cut out from Sound Performance as well. This would mate right up with your HPF Stage 1+ car.

Make an offer.

Exhaust is in Scottsdale, AZ.. but can also be brought to Nor Cal.

vmarkary 03-23-2012 12:59 AM

I see you have clutch and exhaust. I'm thinking of doing mods to my m3 in the future, once I trade my vert for a coupe. However, if you want to sell it, and I have a little extra cash now, I think I can buy all your stuff. How much louder is hpf exhaust compared to stock or magnaflow. I currently have magnaflow and I hate their drone between 1900 and 3000 rpms. If you could compare it to how would you compare it. Also, I don't have turbo/super charger yet but I'm planning on it. Do you think I could use the clutch without the extra power, or will it be problematic? As far as price, let's find a price that you would be willing not to see your stuff in garage, and I'm sure we'll find a reasonable offer. Thanks,

MarcusLSB 03-23-2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmarkary (Post 14216913)
I see you have clutch and exhaust. I'm thinking of doing mods to my m3 in the future, once I trade my vert for a coupe. However, if you want to sell it, and I have a little extra cash now, I think I can buy all your stuff. How much louder is hpf exhaust compared to stock or magnaflow. I currently have magnaflow and I hate their drone between 1900 and 3000 rpms. If you could compare it to how would you compare it. Also, I don't have turbo/super charger yet but I'm planning on it. Do you think I could use the clutch without the extra power, or will it be problematic? As far as price, let's find a price that you would be willing not to see your stuff in garage, and I'm sure we'll find a reasonable offer. Thanks,

The clutch would be perfectly fine for a non s/c or turbo M3 however the exhaust would be over kill, way over kill. It's 4" from the turbo back has titanium tips and has one single resonator. It is LOUD but sounds beefy not raspy.. It drones like most m3 exhaust though. Regardless this exhaust would only work with a turbo m3.

Comment from someone at mfest 'that's the loudest thing I've ever heard'. From a stop it is pretty loud, once your moving it's tolerable. But like I said, this is for 650rwhp+ turbo e46s only.

If you want the clutch and fly wheel I'd sell that separately. I think a oem flywheel is 600 and clutch is 1200 ... Both have less than 500 or so miles on them. I'd sell them together for 1200 though.

dallasberry 03-23-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusLSB (Post 14217179)
It is LOUD but sounds beefy not raspy.. It drones like most m3 exhaust though. Regardless this exhaust would only work with a turbo m3.

Comment from someone at mfest 'that's the loudest thing I've ever heard'. From a stop it is pretty loud, once your moving it's tolerable. But like I said, this is for 650rwhp+ turbo e46s only.

This exhaust sounds MEAN. I've heard it in person. If you buy from Marcus you won't regret it, Awesome guy to deal with and a great seller.

The comment from Mfest had a swearword in there starting with an "f" lol.

GLWS Marcus.

cantcm3 04-26-2012 07:49 AM

How much for just the rear exhaust pipes? and are they still for sale?