E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Do not buy from ebay seller jbavarian!!!! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=912281)

Mesa3077Boogie 03-28-2012 10:02 AM

Do not buy from ebay seller jbavarian!!!!

I purchased ATE rebuilt calipers from JBAVARIAN.

He shipped the wrong calipers to me, told me he would find the correct ones and swap them out.

After a few weeks he told me he was having a hard time finding the correct calipers so he would just refund me. I shipped them back UPS.

He never refunded, never responded to emails past the refund point. He dragged it on right past the 45 day time line to where ebay will not pursue the case.

I am very dissatisfied and am also considering legal action.

JBAVARIAN regularly sells BMW parts on ebay and seems to have clean record.

JBAVARIAN has my money ($179.80) and my calipers, All I want is a refund.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!

Mesa3077Boogie 03-28-2012 10:03 AM

He shipped the wrong calipers to me, told me he would find the correct ones and swap them out.

After a few weeks he told me he was having a hard time finding the correct calipers so he would just refund me. I shipped them back UPS.

He never refunded, never responded to emails past the refund point. He dragged it on right past the 45 day time line to where ebay will not pursue the case.

Mesa3077Boogie 03-28-2012 10:04 AM

jmejiaa 03-28-2012 10:04 AM

In the future, open a dispute before the 45 days, if the issue is corrected you can then remove the dispute. Let the sellers know at about 30 days that you will do this.

Also, pay for items with a credit card, I've had the credit card companies refund me in the past when Paypal didn't want to protect me from a chinese seller that never refunded me for a $600 radio.

rearviewneons 03-28-2012 10:06 AM

did you pay through paypal? you may want to try to go through them, they are usually pretty good about this kind of stuff.

brandonwish 03-28-2012 10:06 AM

You don't have to make 3 threads about it...

Mesa3077Boogie 03-28-2012 10:10 AM

you know what I believe I may have paid for these on credit through paypal , let me check.

illestminimike 03-28-2012 10:13 AM

^^^ this. PayPal can help you.

straight_beamin 03-28-2012 10:16 AM

you will get your money back no problem... might be tied up for a few weeks or so

Mango 03-28-2012 10:16 AM

What calipers did they send you?

halik007 03-28-2012 10:18 AM

Always use your CC for any paypal purchase...

Mesa3077Boogie 03-28-2012 10:27 AM

I am not sure what exact calipers he sent. They each had 2 different stamps on them for 2 different parts. The Pad guide brackets were about 15mm too small for either my existing calipers or his refurbished ones. I also forgot to mention that he poorly packaged his calipers and one bleeder screw was completely broke off in the caliper. It cost me 3 hours removing it, about $10 for a new bleeder screw. About 2-3 more hours in driving to and from parts shops and dealers and probably $10 in gas. Car stuck on jacks all weekend. I ended up purchasing caliper rebuild kits for my old calipers and just rebuilding my own and re using all my own parts.. Another $30.00 bucks. He clearly stated in the email "Jeeze are we having fun yet? Please send the others back to get the refund process started"

Mesa3077Boogie 03-28-2012 01:34 PM

bump

Mesa3077Boogie 10-05-2012 11:52 AM

Just a Bump to let you all know that the issues with JBavarian were never resolved and a reminder NOT to purchase his parts on eBay!