E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Exterior (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   FS: Authentic Hamann GTR Rear bumper & single exhaust diffuser (w/PDC) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=915703)

titanium330ci 04-14-2012 01:13 PM

FS: Authentic Hamann GTR Rear bumper & single exhaust diffuser (w/PDC)

9 Attachment(s)
PRICE DROP!!! - $300

Up for sale is an authentic Hamann GTR rear bumper-10046147 with diffuser-10046148 (all fiberglass). I picked it up from Bavauto last May and just went to install it today.....:censor:. I thought I had my numbers right for a 2001 330ci, but that sucker did not fit. I should have taken a picture of the bad fitment, but I can say this much....one side slides onto the brackets and the other side was at least 1-2 inches passed my fender. Seems like an M3 fitment to me, but with a single exhaust diffuser.

In any event I don't want to mess around with this and would rather get something else. It's unpainted, has the instructions (i translated what I could in ink), Hamman emblem (unused), but no hardware other than the two black screws for the fenders. I was overly anxious today and I cut all the stock clips from the reinforcement bar to get the stock bumper off. So I used the 8mm nuts and bolts (for diffuser) to secure the stock back to the bar.

One more thing, the bumper has a stress crack on the right corner that slides underneath the tailight. It absolutely arrived this way. I didn't care much since it wasn't all the way through and I was going to have it fixed. I did notice today that any slight attempt to make the bumper fit started to flex where the crack is. Perhaps the bumper was tested once before I received it :hmm:. The massive bumper box was tossed. I just have the box for the diffuser. Not looking to ship this beast and want to setup a pickup deal (NJ - South Bruns).

Sorry for the long story, just wanted to give the details of this morning. In summary I paid over $1,000 plus shipping for this bumper. I figure if this is a defect of some sort then I will save the next guy a lot of trouble of trying to get this to fit. Pics uploaded. Thanks for checking this out...hoping to move this out soon.

titanium330ci 04-15-2012 10:00 AM

Bump

:bump: for edit and price drop

titanium330ci 04-19-2012 06:33 AM

:bump: price drop

No interested buyers?

titanium330ci 04-27-2012 08:14 PM

:bump: for price drop

titanium330ci 04-28-2012 11:04 PM

:bump:

titanium330ci 05-11-2012 05:51 PM

titanium330ci 06-14-2012 10:22 PM

titanium330ci 07-03-2012 08:55 PM

Installed an mtech2 rear and it sort did the same thing when installing. Felt more confident flexing with something other than fiberglass and it fit perfectly. Rethinking whether or not this would have fit in the first place. In any event, still looking to get rid of it. Any offers?

titanium330ci 11-24-2012 01:53 PM

Price drop

Looking to make space. $100 bucks anyone? :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by titanium330ci (Post 14292362)
PRICE DROP!!! - $300

Up for sale is an authentic Hamann GTR rear bumper-10046147 with diffuser-10046148 (all fiberglass). I picked it up from Bavauto last May and just went to install it today.....:censor:. I thought I had my numbers right for a 2001 330ci, but that sucker did not fit. I should have taken a picture of the bad fitment, but I can say this much....one side slides onto the brackets and the other side was at least 1-2 inches passed my fender. Seems like an M3 fitment to me, but with a single exhaust diffuser.

In any event I don't want to mess around with this and would rather get something else. It's unpainted, has the instructions (i translated what I could in ink), Hamman emblem (unused), but no hardware other than the two black screws for the fenders. I was overly anxious today and I cut all the stock clips from the reinforcement bar to get the stock bumper off. So I used the 8mm nuts and bolts (for diffuser) to secure the stock back to the bar.

One more thing, the bumper has a stress crack on the right corner that slides underneath the tailight. It absolutely arrived this way. I didn't care much since it wasn't all the way through and I was going to have it fixed. I did notice today that any slight attempt to make the bumper fit started to flex where the crack is. Perhaps the bumper was tested once before I received it :hmm:. The massive bumper box was tossed. I just have the box for the diffuser. Not looking to ship this beast and want to setup a pickup deal (NJ - South Bruns).

Sorry for the long story, just wanted to give the details of this morning. In summary I paid over $1,000 plus shipping for this bumper. I figure if this is a defect of some sort then I will save the next guy a lot of trouble of trying to get this to fit. Pics uploaded. Thanks for checking this out...hoping to move this out soon.

titanium330ci 01-12-2013 08:14 AM

Sold!!!!!

:clap:SOLD!!!!!:clap: