Bilstein PSS10 instructions help
I picked up a used set of PSS10s and I have couple of questions....
1. Im not sure how many rings should I have on the rear threaded sleeve. I have two up front which makes sense for them not to move, but in the rear there is only one.... I found an old thread but it didn't clerify if I should have one or two. the PSS9 has two so I don't know right now.
2. the rear adjustment sleeve should be located on the top or bottom of the spring when seated?
3. with dampaning adjustment... what is the best way to readjusting it without damaging the # on the adjuster?
4. on the photo in the Turner site, the rear shocks have washers on top wich I don't have... can i just follow the OE specs and use those in stead or do I need to use specific ones? and finally..
5. from my understanding the pss10 kit lowers the car 1" on its highest setting. meaning it cant get any higher then that. I like a slight drop from my sport syspension. what is the amount I should set it at in hight, Ill probably use 1 for dampening??
And I know Im probably a retard for asking these questions. Im a coilover vergin... slightly scared
here they are... cant tell how many rings on the rear spring hub:
so in this pic, i can't tell if there are two rings in the rear sleeve and I don't know if I need to use specific washer for the rear shocks or will the OE be enough
Did you even think to go to Bilsteins' web site?
There is a lot of info there. It gets moved around, but manuals are there to be downloaded.
ya... got it. thank you !! ;)
can someone let me know how much I should set the spring at in front and back for a nice drop of one finger gap on 17" stock ?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.