E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Southwest (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   BimmerBrakes - Out of Country Business Trip (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=917190)

BimmerBrakes 04-22-2012 10:05 AM

BimmerBrakes - Out of Country Business Trip
 

Hello Guys and Gals,

Some of you may know that I will be leaving the Country in May to Inspect and Improve some new Items/Products I have been working on.

e46 M3 Headers
e46 325/330 Gen3 Style Headers
e46 323/328 SS Style Headers
e46 325/330 SS Style Headers
e30 Harness Bar (Sparco Style)

Also, I will be checking out some of the LED/HID Manufactures. Hopefully, we can workout a deal for us US Customers :excited:

I will try my best to responds to email ASAP. We at BB will be Accepting Orders and will be process them accordingly. Please allow 2-3 days processing as being overseas have limited Internet Access. I will be gone May 2-29.

-Anthony@BimmerBrakes

DropTopKingM3 04-22-2012 10:31 AM

Hey Anthony thanks for the update.. Maybe you should throw something in your signature stating that you're away in the event that a customer doesn't see your post. This way if people message/email you they won't think you're ignorning them or anything. Have a safe trip!

BimmerBrakes 04-30-2012 01:22 PM

^ Great Idea :D

-Anthony@BimmerBrakes

GhostFlame 04-30-2012 01:38 PM

Stay safe, China can be a dangerous place! :hi:

Zell 05-12-2012 12:58 AM

Excited about your SS-style headers. You will be receiving my future business again when I begin looking at headers, approximately 1 year from now when I get out of grad school and have more disposable income ;)

moiz21 05-12-2012 07:30 AM

Hopefully you get the 323/328 style headers going. Would definitely look forward to buying some.

euG! 05-22-2012 01:48 PM

Please LMK when you guys get the (G3 330) headers in ceramic coat. Thank you!

k2spitfire 05-22-2012 01:50 PM

i'm all for an HID upgrade. these ellipsoids deserve it

BimmerBrakes 05-25-2012 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostFlame (Post 14346620)
Stay safe, China can be a dangerous place! :hi:

Thanks, so far so good. Will be returning this Coming Tuesday! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zell (Post 14385829)
Excited about your SS-style headers. You will be receiving my future business again when I begin looking at headers, approximately 1 year from now when I get out of grad school and have more disposable income ;)

:hi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by moiz21 (Post 14386162)
Hopefully you get the 323/328 style headers going. Would definitely look forward to buying some.

They are in the Works :D So far they are looking good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by euG! (Post 14417005)
Please LMK when you guys get the (G3 330) headers in ceramic coat. Thank you!

We won't be offering Ceramic Coating at the Moment. It would be best to get it done locally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k2spitfire (Post 14417011)
i'm all for an HID upgrade. these ellipsoids deserve it

:wink:

-Anthony@BimmerBrakes

Grande D 05-29-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BimmerBrakes (Post 14317602)
e46 325/330 Gen3 Style Headers
e46 325/330 SS Style Headers

So tell me about these two. :eeps: New manufacturer, improved quality, etc.?

Alanz0 06-02-2012 01:41 PM

I'll definitely be buying a set of the SS style headers!

BimmerBrakes 06-06-2012 06:55 PM

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=926232

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhp43867 (Post 14436673)
So tell me about these two. :eeps: New manufacturer, improved quality, etc.?

Same Manufacturer, Just improvement on some parts of the headers and more quality control...

-Anthony@BimmerBrakes

Maxjr 11-16-2012 02:04 AM

Any update on these Gen 3 headers?

SPDSKTR 11-16-2012 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxjr (Post 14904595)
Any update on these Gen 3 headers?

No. He's a lazy turd with no self-discipline. :luv:

Sent from the Bamavarian Nexus.

v8 5 11-16-2012 06:54 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUm_rITZJuQ

BimmerBrakes 11-26-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxjr (Post 14904595)
Any update on these Gen 3 headers?

We are looking Mid-Feb on the release.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPDSKTR (Post 14904742)
No. He's a lazy turd with no self-discipline. :luv:

Sent from the Bamavarian Nexus.

:excited:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use