E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   WTB: BMW Performance Exhaust (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=917291)

Kubica 04-22-2012 08:36 PM

WTB: BMW Performance Exhaust
 
I'm looking for a BMW Performance Exhaust in new or used condition for 325/330.

Also interested in a supersprint unit.

PM me. Thanks,

Kubica 04-23-2012 11:47 AM

Bump

Kubica 04-24-2012 05:10 PM

Bump

monkeyhead 04-26-2012 01:06 AM

Fyi
 
I bought a new one which was on display, if it's not my cup of tea,,ie too loud for my taste,,, then I can sell it to you in a week or two

01andgolow 04-26-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeyhead (Post 14331871)
I bought a new one which was on display, if it's not my cup of tea,,ie too loud for my taste,,, then I can sell it to you in a week or two

Where are you located I myself am interested in an exhaust as well

JTBerger 04-30-2012 01:17 PM

I have a brand new one.

Shoot me a PM or email for price/pics.

Email is m3forjtb at gmail dot com

da Vinci 05-01-2012 09:18 PM

Is the ZHP the same a performance? I just replaced my ZHP exhaust with a Magnaflow and they sound about the same and I only saved 10 lbs. The ZHP exhaust sure sounds tough, like the Magnaflow.

Sweetness 05-01-2012 10:19 PM

In for price

MusclesGlasses 05-01-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da Vinci (Post 14351664)
Is the ZHP the same a performance? I just replaced my ZHP exhaust with a Magnaflow and they sound about the same and I only saved 10 lbs. The ZHP exhaust sure sounds tough, like the Magnaflow.

Are you selling the zhp exhaust?

Pm me if you are don't want to clutter OP's thread.

da Vinci 05-01-2012 10:53 PM

I think the ZHP exhaust would be far more valuable to someone that could pick it up locally. It is one piece and would have to be cut into 1/3's to be shipped. I am curious of the ZHP is the same as the BMW performance.

MusclesGlasses 05-01-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da Vinci (Post 14351976)
I think the ZHP exhaust would be far more valuable to someone that could pick it up locally. It is one piece and would have to be cut into 1/3's to be shipped. I am curious of the ZHP is the same as the BMW performance.

Yeah that is a lot of work for it :(. To answer your question though no the zhp exhaust is not the same as the bmw performance.

JTBerger 05-02-2012 07:59 PM

$600 shipped anywhere in the ConUS

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...B/IMG_1118.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...B/IMG_1123.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...B/IMG_1119.jpg

locodice 05-03-2012 02:40 PM

Nice exhaust. Glws

Sweetness 05-03-2012 10:37 PM

So let me get this straight, is there a performance exhaust that goes to the headers? That's OEM?

Beemerjunkie1 05-04-2012 12:22 AM

Ok. I want it! Call me at (305)215-3510. Thanks, Chris.

JTBerger 05-05-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemerjunkie1 (Post 14360186)
Ok. I want it! Call me at (305)215-3510. Thanks, Chris.

Sale pending on my end.

I'll let you know if it falls through.

Thanks.

OP, GL with your search!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use