E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Parting Out (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   [TX] 2002 Titanium Silver BMW M3 and 2000 323i Touring Part Out Thread (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=922233)

sweet jones 05-16-2012 11:54 PM

[TX] 2002 Titanium Silver BMW M3 and 2000 323i Touring Part Out Thread
 
I am parting out my 2002 M3 that was hit and totaled late January. I will be keeping a lot of the parts but whatever you do not see on the list, feel free to send me a message to see if it is available.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...32776404_n.jpg

Parts will also be coming off of my newly acquired wagon and also up for sale.

Keeping from the M3

Complete front end
S54/6 speed
complete rear end including differential
rear quarters and bumper
exhaust and spare tire well
steering wheel
wheels

CSL trunk and led tail lights are pending
Sparco Milano black with silver trim and sliders are pending but most likely available

there may be more but feel free to ask as there are quite a few parts that are left like interior etc.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...ider/wreck.jpg

2000 Titanium Silver 323i Touring Sport 5 speed parts available

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...3-17215248.jpg

hood
front bumper
rear bumper
complete running engine/transmission

you are welcome to check the engine out since it is still in the car and running great.


Danny

sweet jones 05-18-2012 09:13 AM

anybody interested in any parts at all?

PlamondonXI 05-18-2012 12:10 PM

Silver trim?

sweet jones 05-18-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlamondonXI (Post 14406223)
Silver trim?

titanium shadow. some scratches on the door panel trim but otherwise clean. i'll try and piece it all together and take pics this weekend.

DutchE46 05-18-2012 02:36 PM

Was it hard to install the s54 on ur car?

sweet jones 05-18-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchE46 (Post 14406708)
Was it hard to install the s54 on ur car?

Still in the process. Removing it from the M3 as we speak and trying to make space for wagon.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

e40Blitz 05-18-2012 06:58 PM

Passenger side side skirt?and I need that trim the underheadlight trim clips on to that goes around the headlight?...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Bimmer App

DutchE46 05-19-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet jones (Post 14406862)
Still in the process. Removing it from the M3 as we speak and trying to make space for wagon.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

I'm in search for an engine now man.. I'm a bit nervous for the swap..

Ace330CI 05-19-2012 08:56 AM

Go any interior shots?

Luky 05-19-2012 02:43 PM

I am looking for a BMW jack/lug wrench that came with the car.... How much by papal? I will pay $12 for shipping by USPS flat rate box shipped to San Diego CA 92127... Please send me a PM ASAP. I need to get it next week before a road trip next Friday...

Thanks!

sweet jones 05-19-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e40Blitz (Post 14407302)
Passenger side side skirt?and I need that trim the underheadlight trim clips on to that goes around the headlight?...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Bimmer App

Sorry, i will be keeping those pieces and installing them on the wagon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchE46 (Post 14408288)
I'm in search for an engine now man.. I'm a bit nervous for the swap..

Still nerve racking since i have not gotten to the serious part of it yet but i bet it is. I would look into a swap that is close to 100% complete to save some headaches in the long run.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace330CI (Post 14408305)
Go any interior shots?

I can take some but the interior is all out except for the rear seats if that helps. Anything you were interested in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luky (Post 14408834)
I am looking for a BMW jack/lug wrench that came with the car.... How much by papal? I will pay $12 for shipping by USPS flat rate box shipped to San Diego CA 92127... Please send me a PM ASAP. I need to get it next week before a road trip next Friday...

Thanks!

pm sent

TitanSl33pr 05-20-2012 01:24 AM

PMd u...

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Bimmer App

E_arroyo46 05-20-2012 10:28 AM

How much for the front bumper??

sweet jones 05-20-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E_arroyo46 (Post 14410202)
How much for the front bumper??

323 front bumper? because that is the only one available

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

sweet jones 05-24-2012 12:57 PM

Update.

CSL trunk is available but locals have priority right now unless you are serious about shipping.

M3 dash and complete interior is available.

Black suede Sparco Milano seats with rails and sliders are available.

2000 323 preface front end, engine, 5 speed, driveline available.

pm me for more information

325inthe510 05-24-2012 02:36 PM

Do you have any gray sun visors?

Patrón Vader 05-24-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet jones (Post 14423969)
Update.

CSL trunk is available but locals have priority right now unless you are serious about shipping.

M3 dash and complete interior is available.

Black suede Sparco Milano seats with rails and sliders are available.

2000 323 preface front end, engine, 5 speed, driveline available.

pm me for more information

what brand is the trunk and what is the material? can you take some pictures of that and post? How are the rear exhaust hangers?

sweet jones 05-24-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 325inthe510 (Post 14424377)
Do you have any gray sun visors?

black interior sorry





Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrón Vader (Post 14424957)
what brand is the trunk and what is the material? can you take some pictures of that and post? How are the rear exhaust hangers?

pm sent

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

leeezyx3 05-24-2012 06:09 PM

if available, how much for the preface reinforcement plate underneath around the oil pan shipped to 07094?

timotheous7 05-24-2012 07:48 PM

I am local and interested in some of your black interior like cup holder euro tray and coin tray.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use