E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   HPF'S M3 SUPERCHARGER BUY BACK, FINANCING and FREE TRANSPORT ONE WAY (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=923669)

HPF Chris 05-24-2012 03:28 AM

HPF'S M3 SUPERCHARGER BUY BACK, FINANCING and FREE TRANSPORT ONE WAY

Yes, we are pulling out all the stops. It's now or never and our shop is empty. We want to buy the supercharger kits off your cars and install our turbo kits. We're offering financing and will pay for one way of your transport for certain cities. Check out our latest video for more details.

HPF Supercharger Buy Back + Financing + Free Transport One Way

Note: The video will be live in one hour.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSDSSS9chtY

The HPF Youtube Channel - Watch 245 Turbo Kit Videos

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/imag...risChannel.jpg

Shelton's HPF Turbo M3

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/imag...F/Shelton6.jpg

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/imag...F/Shelton3.jpg

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/imag...F/Shelton7.jpg

Ky///m3 05-24-2012 06:38 AM

:thumbsup:

Ivan01 05-24-2012 11:28 AM

really tempting, can't wait till my car will be paid off next year. i hope you guys can do specials that include turbo kit, clutch and installation pricing one day. maybe even sub frame reinforcement.

Bdave 05-24-2012 03:41 PM

Chris, it is so great to get more updates on your track and drag cars. I love your passion and enthusiasm. Those CF doors look like feathers, BTW. Very cool!
Going fast never gets old does it?

If anybody is on the fence about a turbo kit, run, don't walk towards this incredible deal.

If there are any new members or newbies to FI just tuning in, Chris did not mention it, but HPF offers fixed (not flex) E70 (Ethanol) tunes . Kevin's car, right? He made nearly 630HP with a Stage ONE kit! And now apparently seems like it would be good timing for anyone with a special project needs. Am I being somewhat accurate Chris? I just threw out a recent example of the TYPE of things that HPF seems more than capable of doing in addition to standard kit installations.

The point is that as I recall, Chris has always stated their shop can custom tailor things outside of just their standard kits. Am I correct remembering/interpreting your posts sir? Sales will will be the ones to ask about any specifics.
I dont want to speak out of turn, just give HPF a bump.

All the work with the track cars must help the development of the standard kits and expand other options as well. Yes?

I can't wait to see the shop cars out in the mix. The anticipation of both cars is more exciting than ever.:thumbsup::woot:

Dreikraft 05-25-2012 04:17 AM

shop empty hmmm? have kirk hit me up so i can get rolling on this qsv!

Gheybe 05-25-2012 04:19 AM

You guys have the craziest deals.

BaDiNfLuEnCe 05-25-2012 10:56 AM

What cities are for the free transport?

Bdave 05-25-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaDiNfLuEnCe (Post 14427297)

Portland. LOL.

Not Miami probably. I plan to drive out to HPF from S FLA sometime. Its about as far as you can possibly get from the North West.

Forcefed M3 05-25-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdave (Post 14427468)
Portland. LOL.

Not Miami probably. I plan to drive out to HPF from S FLA sometime. Its about as far as you can possibly get from the North West.

Seattle..:evil:

HPF Chris 05-25-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaDiNfLuEnCe (Post 14427297)

LA, Dallas, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Phoenix, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Baltimore, Orlando, Denver, Chicago

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDave
Chris, it is so great to get more updates on your track and drag cars. I love your passion and enthusiasm. Those CF doors look like feathers, BTW. Very cool!
Going fast never gets old does it?

If anybody is on the fence about a turbo kit, run, don't walk towards this incredible deal.

If there are any new members or newbies to FI just tuning in, Chris did not mention it, but HPF offers fixed (not flex) E70 (Ethanol) tunes . Kevin's car, right? He made nearly 630HP with a Stage ONE kit! And now apparently seems like it would be good timing for anyone with a special project needs. Am I being somewhat accurate Chris? I just threw out a recent example of the TYPE of things that HPF seems more than capable of doing in addition to standard kit installations.

The point is that as I recall, Chris has always stated their shop can custom tailor things outside of just their standard kits. Am I correct remembering/interpreting your posts sir? Sales will will be the ones to ask about any specifics.
I dont want to speak out of turn, just give HPF a bump.

All the work with the track cars must help the development of the standard kits and expand other options as well. Yes?

I can't wait to see the shop cars out in the mix. The anticipation of both cars is more exciting than ever.

Thanks Dave... :) That's a good point, many of the cars we get in here have custom work done. Everyone wants things a certain way and and we are often building complete custom setups.

Chris.

Bdave 05-25-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HPF Chris (Post 14427598)
LA, Dallas, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Phoenix, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Baltimore, Orlando, Denver, Chicago

Thanks Dave... :) That's a good point, many of the cars we get in here have custom work done. Everyone wants things a certain way and and we are often building complete custom setups.

Chris.

As a consumer, don't forget to ask how any custom work MAY or may NOT affect your warranty. I would imagine there are veritable plethora of custom options that don't hit your warranty at all....just your wallet! LOL...:read: I would imagine its best to agree on policy BEFORE any custom work is done.

HPF isnt JUST HPDE or Drag oriented...they have experience with BOTH.

Both shop cars are extreme examples, but every time they run them, the consumer benefits. Besides being tons of fun, the cars also serve as test beds for parts/ideas/solutions that spill right into our (the consumer) needs.
Not unique certainly, but good to know. I like the idea that HPF runs two totally different purpose built competitive cars.

Forcefed M3 05-25-2012 01:49 PM

And if you act now you will be entered into the drawing to win the shirt that eric from HPF wore at bimmerfest!!! Yes ladies and gentleman "the shirt" that made people reel back in horror!

nnacpil 05-26-2012 12:11 AM

Does the free transport deal only for buying back superchargers?

Bdave 05-26-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nnacpil (Post 14429452)

I dont know, but free transport all the way from Orlando is a smoking deal!:thumbsup:
That easily takes care of anyone from Miami, West Palm Beach, Naples, Fort Myers, Daytona etc.

zcchen 05-26-2012 01:17 AM

Time to buy used SC kit from HPF if they sell 'em :P Interested!

v8 5 05-26-2012 03:30 PM

I wouldn't mind SMG, looks great.

Dreikraft 05-27-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcchen (Post 14429570)
Time to buy used SC kit from HPF if they sell 'em :P Interested!

hah. thats what i was thinking too.

silver46 05-27-2012 06:23 PM

PM sent

yanksfan e46 05-28-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HPF Chris (Post 14422682)
Yes, we are pulling out all the stops. It's now or never and our shop is empty. We want to buy the supercharger kits off your cars and install our turbo kits. We're offering financing and will pay for one way of your transport for certain cities. Check out our latest video for more details.

Very interested in this... Chris/HPF team, can you provide me the details on this financing and free transport? Also, do i have to have a supercharger to take advantage of this?? Im sure im asking for a lot of us here...

Thanks much!

HPF Chris 05-29-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nnacpil (Post 14429452)

The free transport deal is for "all" turbo kit customers for a limited time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yanksfan e46
Very interested in this... Chris/HPF team, can you provide me the details on this financing and free transport? Also, do i have to have a supercharger to take advantage of this?? Im sure im asking for a lot of us here...

Thanks much!

We will finance up to 50% of the purchase price including labor at 5% interest for 12 months for installs in our facility in Portland, OR. This deal is in place for those with or without supercharger kits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver46
PM Sent

Got your PM. Please email me your email address or send an email directly to our sales staff at sales@horsepowerfreaks.com. You can also call them during the week at 503-256-5600.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V8 5
wouldn't mind SMG, looks great.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcchen
Time to buy used SC kit from HPF if they sell 'em Interested!

Send us an email. We often have used SC kits in stock.

Take care,
Chris.