E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   BimmerBrakes ProtoType Gen 3 Style Rep Headers (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=926232)

BimmerBrakes 06-06-2012 07:35 PM

BimmerBrakes ProtoType Gen 3 Style Rep Headers
 
Here is a Sneak Peak...:woot:

*Note* These are made to be similar to Gen 3 Headers not EXACT!

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00399.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00400.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00401.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00402.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00403.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00404.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00405.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00406.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00407.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00408.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/DSC00409.jpg

-Anthony@BimmerBrakes

Gottalovethexi 06-06-2012 07:43 PM

FIRST :drool:

DarkJoker 06-06-2012 07:44 PM

sweeeeet

2005M3Driver 06-06-2012 07:44 PM

Will these fit my Mustang???

secono330ci 06-06-2012 08:09 PM

Wow great work on those. The flanges...everything looks awesome. How does it compare to the Techniks (gen 3) in terms of tubing size, port width, etc?

BimmerBrakes 06-06-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secono330ci (Post 14464201)
Wow great work on those. The flanges...everything looks awesome. How does it compare to the Techniks (gen 3) in terms of tubing size, port width, etc?

The Tubing and Port is a Tad Smaller. I don't think it will affect the N/A Motor but if F/I and HeadWork then it Might. I will have to do some Flow Bench and some other stuff to see what I wanna do next :D

-Anthony@BimmerBrakes

Edit: Looking at the old pictures from my Gen 3. They look about the same size. I will have to measure them to find out.

darksideracer69 06-06-2012 09:34 PM

They look good man.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer App

Grande D 06-06-2012 09:36 PM

When will they be available? Price? Coating? Would you recommend these or the SS reps you mentioned in your business trip thread?

They look terrific, I might have to jump on these! You're going to cost me a lot of money! (exhaust and race cats on top).

euG! 06-06-2012 11:18 PM

Waiting on these

Steven747 06-06-2012 11:53 PM

can't imagine them producing more than 3whp more than ebay headers. but the fittment is definitely a plus.

lejeunebimmer 06-07-2012 12:31 AM

I'll be your beta tester!

Lol, I may have to sell your old design to get a set of these bad boys!

Alanz0 06-07-2012 12:37 AM

When will these be available?!

secono330ci 06-07-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BimmerBrakes (Post 14464221)
The Tubing and Port is a Tad Smaller. I don't think it will affect the N/A Motor but if F/I and HeadWork then it Might. I will have to do some Flow Bench and some other stuff to see what I wanna do next :D

-Anthony@BimmerBrakes

Thanks, good to know. From what I can see these are probably better than the techniks. Those smooth curves going in and out of each flange are gonna help keep velocity consistent. I'm excited for these!

ICONIKE46 06-07-2012 01:50 AM

Wow these actually look REALLY good. Update us on pricing, coating offers, shipping :woot:

Bmw_fever 06-07-2012 02:43 AM

I wonder how they sound compared to the super sprint reps

sillieidiot 06-07-2012 03:48 AM

interested

Trashcan 06-07-2012 03:52 AM

Non m fitment?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

ThatGuy_JZ 06-07-2012 10:16 AM

Looking good so far!

BimmerBrakes 06-07-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhp43867 (Post 14464462)
When will they be available? Price? Coating? Would you recommend these or the SS reps you mentioned in your business trip thread?

They look terrific, I might have to jump on these! You're going to cost me a lot of money! (exhaust and race cats on top).

I would say in 2-3 months. I would have them in stock. If I dont have to do any more changes to them and etc.

Pricing is still unknown as I will be getting OEM Hardware and some other stuff done to the Headers.

Coating will not be available.

The SS Rep are the one we been selling. These Gen3 will cost more then the SS Rep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by secono330ci (Post 14465112)
Thanks, good to know. From what I can see these are probably better than the techniks. Those smooth curves going in and out of each flange are gonna help keep velocity consistent. I'm excited for these!

I hope so :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trashcan (Post 14465350)
Non m fitment?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

They are 325/330 Fitment, but in a later date. I will have 323/328 Fitment as well.

-Anthony@BimmerBrakes

Hornung418 06-07-2012 11:43 AM

Awesome!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use