E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General E46 Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   BMW 330cic Help and Rims (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=926920)

afghansoldier14 06-10-2012 11:12 PM

BMW 330cic Help and Rims

My convertible top is not working and I had a friend check it out and he couldn't help me out (he works at the BMW dealership). Also I am looking for BMW rims (only BMW manufactured rims it doesn't matter if its stock) for my car its a 2002 and it has a sport package. (I am located Montgomery County, MD).

BuddyBuddy 06-12-2012 08:22 AM

a little more info?

Quote:

Originally Posted by afghansoldier14 (Post 14475667)
My convertible top is not working and I had a friend check it out and he couldn't help me out (he works at the BMW dealership).

Symptoms?
Is it stuck down/up, what?
What happens when you press the button to make it work? Do you get a red light? Is the trunk thing in the proper place? (the thing with the handle that you can move up and down to make "more" room in the trunk at the expense of not being able to drop the top.)

afghansoldier14 06-12-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddyBuddy (Post 14479595)
Symptoms?
Is it stuck down/up, what?
What happens when you press the button to make it work? Do you get a red light? Is the trunk thing in the proper place? (the thing with the handle that you can move up and down to make "more" room in the trunk at the expense of not being able to drop the top.)

We had to basically manually close it because it was stuck and it was gonna rain. So we did that and when you push the top down button it doesn't do anything. I've tried playing with the convertible lever in the trunk that did nothing. I had a friend replace the motor or hydrogen something but that didn't help either. My car and trunk is completely empty there is nothing in there. I do get the red light when I push it all it does is crack down the windows like its supposed then nothing. Also sometimes when I drive the red light just starts to blink even though it is completely closed and nobody touched the button.

nrpacumio 08-23-2012 01:05 PM

Nrp007ca

Quote:

Originally Posted by afghansoldier14 (Post 14475667)
My convertible top is not working and I had a friend check it out and he couldn't help me out (he works at the BMW dealership). Also I am looking for BMW rims (only BMW manufactured rims it doesn't matter if its stock) for my car its a 2002 and it has a sport package. (I am located Montgomery County, MD).

I have own m3 rims that I'm selling and in good condition with just minor scratch. I have it on my 03' 330ci convertible. I upgrade mine and up m6 rims. I want $400 set of four.

afghansoldier14 08-24-2012 12:01 AM

Send me an email at afghansoldier14@yahoo.com