E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Interior (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FS: e46 M3 headliner (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=929099)

scca_ziptie 06-22-2012 06:26 PM

FS: e46 M3 headliner
 
2 Attachment(s)
Headliner from e46 M3 coupe in fantastic condition. Like new, no marks/tears/scratches. Comes with center piece (with vents) and the front light assembly. DO NOT have the panel that houses the sunroof switch, homelink and handsfree microphone (already sold).
Asking $100, pm me for any questions.

Leogon13 06-25-2012 10:37 PM

Do u have any of the visors or the plastic peace that goes in the middle

scca_ziptie 06-25-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leogon13 (Post 14517759)
Do u have any of the visors or the plastic peace that goes in the middle

I have all of it. The pieces that attach to the headliner go with it (like the square center piece with vents) but the visors are separate unless you want all of it and then I could work a package price.

Thanks, PM me for any other questions/offer.

scca_ziptie 06-26-2012 01:21 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Here are the other pieces associated with the headliner, the pillar panels (front and rear) and the lights for the rear pillars. $40 for the front and rear pillar pieces w/ lights.

Leogon13 06-26-2012 01:40 PM

Ok an do u have the seat belt pilars to ?

scca_ziptie 06-26-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leogon13 (Post 14519439)
Ok an do u have the seat belt pilars to ?

I think those have already sold but I will double check right now.

scca_ziptie 06-26-2012 02:41 PM

seatbelt pillar pieces
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leogon13 (Post 14519439)
Ok an do u have the seat belt pilars to ?

I do still have the seatbelt pillar pieces, they are in phenomenal condition (like new). They are $55 (according to realoem so I'm sure they are more now) - I'll sell the pair for $75.

Leogon13 06-26-2012 03:07 PM

I want all of it can how much would it be

scca_ziptie 06-26-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leogon13 (Post 14519696)
I want all of it can how much would it be

PM sent :thumbsup:

WilliamLD 06-27-2012 03:42 PM

Is this still available and are you willing to ship?

scca_ziptie 06-27-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamLD (Post 14523154)
Is this still available and are you willing to ship?

I am working on a shipping quote for another member. If he doesn't want to go through with it I will pass the shipping cost info along to you. :thumbsup:

WilliamLD 06-27-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scca_ziptie (Post 14523389)
I am working on a shipping quote for another member. If he doesn't want to go through with it I will pass the shipping cost info along to you. :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me. If I purchased all you have what else is there for me to have to get? Also Im pretty sure it fits a 330ci correct?

scca_ziptie 06-27-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamLD (Post 14523691)
Sounds good to me. If I purchased all you have what else is there for me to have to get? Also Im pretty sure it fits a 330ci correct?

Fits:

E46 323Ci Coupe
E46 325Ci Coupe
E46 328Ci Coupe
E46 330Ci Coupe
E46 M3 Coupe

I have the headliner, front/rear and seatbelt pillar pieces. Pretty sure that all you would need would be the sunroof switch panel (center of the headliner up front by the light). :thumbup:

Leogon13 06-27-2012 09:19 PM

??
 
I for got to ask do u have the sunroof cover with that

WilliamLD 06-28-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scca_ziptie (Post 14523712)
Fits:

E46 323Ci Coupe
E46 325Ci Coupe
E46 328Ci Coupe
E46 330Ci Coupe
E46 M3 Coupe

I have the headliner, front/rear and seatbelt pillar pieces. Pretty sure that all you would need would be the sunroof switch panel (center of the headliner up front by the light). :thumbup:

the sunroof cover? either way let me know if the other person backs out and I will be glad to take that off your hands. I am just trying to piece it all together. it looks like the headliner is in good shape.

scca_ziptie 06-28-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leogon13 (Post 14524098)
I for got to ask do u have the sunroof cover with that

Checking

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamLD (Post 14524929)
the sunroof cover? either way let me know if the other person backs out and I will be glad to take that off your hands. I am just trying to piece it all together. it looks like the headliner is in good shape.

The headliner is in fantastic condition. I believe that the sunroof cover(sliding piece) is still with the entire sunroof assembly (which was removed in favor of a carbon CSL roof).

Leogon13 06-28-2012 10:21 AM

So there is No way so u can get it

scca_ziptie 06-28-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leogon13 (Post 14525398)
So there is No way so u can get it

Just verified that the sunroof cover IS still here - just still attached to the sunroof assembly. I will check online to see how to remove it - I see a couple tabs that are screwed into some tracks on the assembly to guide it. I'll see if I can remove it successfully without damaging it.

Guram1993 06-29-2012 01:35 PM

what do u still have left im interested in everything .. pm me ..

WilliamLD 06-30-2012 12:47 PM

Is this still available ? Shoot me a PM please.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use