FS: RAC RG63 Wheels Silver $2,000
Located in San Jose, CA. I'm tired of looking at these, so price is reduced to $2,000 plus shipping!!!
The wheels are anodized silver and they save a ton of weight over the OEM 19's that i put back on the car. The wheels are being sold without tires. However, if you are local the front tires (255 Hankooks) have about 50% tread left and you can have them for free (local pick up only). Rear tires are beyond the wear bars.
I ran 255's up front and 285's in back using Hankook tires and it was a perfect setup.
The wheels are in mint condition with only one wheel having very minor curb rash. I included a pic of the curb rash and a small ring or rub mark on the inside of the wheel that is only visible with the wheel removed from the car.
I paid $4200.00 for these when they were made (only 4 sets made in silver)
* 6061 T6 HEAT TREATED Aluminum Alloy (currently the best wheel material available)
* 8000 TON SPREAD FORGED MONOBLOCK WHEEL
* 18 x 9 Front , offset is +38, 18.62 lbs
* 18 x10 Rear , offset is +27, 20.14 lbs
* Wheels have a 72.6mm center hub bore so they are HUBCENTRIC (the fit is perfect, no centering rings needed)
* Can accommodate any 365mm or smaller BIG BRAKE KIT without spacers
* Can accommodate tire sizes up to a 265F/295R.
* Wheels will accept the OEM roundel centercap. (RG63's will be designed from the factory to use the OEM E46 M3 centercap)
If not local, buyer pays for packaging and shipping (cost TBD). Provide me with your zip code and i'll put together an estimate.
I also have a set of wheel locks and the proper length studs for these wheels (in silver to match). I'll include those with the purchase as well ($100).
Curb rash on one wheel (minor but it is there and that's just dirt on the spokes....no damage whatsoever)
Mark on inside of one front wheel
Mounted on car
OK, lowering price. $1500 plus shipping!!!!!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.