FS: JBL Sub, Custom enclosure & JL Amp
wassup everybody, its Time for me to shed some weight and Part with this Awesome set up.
SUB: JBL W12GTI MKi = $250
Opinion/experience: I Love / Respect This SUB! it has Lasted and sounds amazing! 25-5000 watt power handling is Ridiculous but its true. I have been pushing this sub with 800 watts / 2ohm load @ 40hz for 3 years now an Loved every second. but as i get more and more in tracking/auto-x this 41lb sub is hurting more than helping so i opt to downgrade to my JL 10W7 effectively shaving 11lbs
Enclosure: Custom tuned for this JBL Sub =$350
Info: Purchased from a washington state m3forum member back in 2009. Received originally painted black. Had it resurfaced and repainted Tiag Silver to match my exterior and have enjoyed it thoroughly since.
AMP: JL Audio A1800 = $225
info link: http://mediacdn.shopatron.com/media/...pdf?1317781664
Opinion/ Experience: Awesome, Clean, Reliable JL Audio Class D Mono Power! I hate that JL discontinued the A-Series Line for god knows what reason but this AMP has been Flawless for me! Since Most of my system is Moving to my wife's 323ci DD the JL A6450 is enough for her meaning I no longer have a Need for this A1800.
-The Car is currently @ HPF in Portland and isn't scheduled to return until 20 August 2012
- Nothing can be shipped or viewed in person until AFTER then
- would prefer to sell the SUB & Enclosure Together as the enclosure was made specifically for this SUB
- used* Black PPI PC 6600 / 50w RMS x 6 Bridgeable down to 2ohm stable = $250+sh
- used* Alpine SWR 1224 R Type / 250 Rms / 500 Peak = $150+ sh
- BNIB Cerwin-Vega 2525 / 50w RMS / 5.25" comp set = $75+sh
- used* Hollywood 5.25 mids / 125w RMS = $75+sh
- used* 12" plastic band pass enclosure (picture coming soon) = $50+sh
- used* xStatic Batcap 400 = $100+sh
Paypal or Cash
Thank you ALL for your time and Consideration!
Labor day Bump!
I am Back home so These are back up for sale EXCEPT the JL A6560 Amp
now that i am back home and pulling things out of storage, i was able to take Updated Pics!
Another weekend bump
**** Bump *****
Sprint booster = SOLD
Clutch & Flywheel spken for but NOT Sold yet
everything else still available
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.