E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Australia (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Fs: 1988 e30 m3 [wa] (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=940840)

Rajvosa 08-26-2012 04:27 AM

Fs: 1988 e30 m3 [wa]
 
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...5&sort=default

Original Euro spec E30 M3 (1988)
LHD, as intended!
Very low kms (120,000kms)
Rare Lachssilber colour, matched with freshly retrimmed leather seats.
Dogleg gear box / 3.7 LSD diff
17" BBS RS (replica) and near new Pilot Super Sport tyres

Car has just undergone a very thorough and expensive semi-restoration. For more details call or email.

** Please note that this M3 is a LHD vehicle and will reach its 25th birthday next year, making it available for registration as such in Victoria. (other states you have to wait until it's 30 years, unless you can manage to get Vic rego).

OPEN TO TRADES: 2003+ M3, must be manual.

N4NOOK 08-26-2012 04:44 AM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat *drool*

GLWS!

YGOAMG 08-26-2012 05:08 AM

Nice .. looks good on the RS's!!


Good luck with the sale Adin!

alvchua 08-26-2012 06:18 AM

lovely looking E30 M3!!! GLWS Adin!

11EAS 08-26-2012 07:14 AM

Immaculate! Good luck finding the perfect buyer Adin :)

Rajvosa 08-26-2012 09:31 AM

thanks everyone :)

it really is a very lovely example, no rust or accidents.

M3 CS 08-26-2012 07:29 PM

Shame to see it go, but a fantastic example nonetheless. Goodluck with the sale, Adin!

trive2 08-26-2012 08:37 PM

Why are you selling it so soon!?

Rajvosa 08-26-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trive2 (Post 14682083)
Why are you selling it so soon!?

hmmm sickness....in my head haha

honestly, the car is a beautiful machine. just not fast enough for me. i only use it weekends, and to be honest it doesnt excite me no where near as much as my E46 M3 did.

so next car will either be 135/335 with added power, or E46 M3 :)

p3akin 08-27-2012 01:43 AM

Good luck with sale mate. Wish i had this car. Love the Evo seatbelts too!

Rajvosa 08-27-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p3akin (Post 14682648)
Good luck with sale mate. Wish i had this car. Love the Evo seatbelts too!

and i wish you had a manual M3!! :(

thanks :thumbsup:

MBM330i 08-27-2012 06:07 AM

I remember jumping in my dads mates brand new evo when we lived in Vancouver I remember it like yesterday after seeing your pics. It was my dream car as a kid.. I'm so dissapointed I haven't got a lazy 45k sitting around because that is the best example I've seen since 1988. I hope you find a deserving buyer!

Rajvosa 08-27-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBM330i (Post 14682809)
I remember jumping in my dads mates brand new evo when we lived in Vancouver I remember it like yesterday after seeing your pics. It was my dream car as a kid.. I'm so dissapointed I haven't got a lazy 45k sitting around because that is the best example I've seen since 1988. I hope you find a deserving buyer!

thanks for the kind words :)

it isnt a perfect car (as its 24 years old) but its a very very tidy example.

trive2 08-28-2012 07:12 PM

AH yeah, I've heard a few people complain about the E30 M3 when it comes to speed. They aren't particularly fast cars by any measure. Good luck with the sale!

Rajvosa 08-28-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trive2 (Post 14687802)
AH yeah, I've heard a few people complain about the E30 M3 when it comes to speed. They aren't particularly fast cars by any measure. Good luck with the sale!

it holds its own. especailly higher revs. now with a shorter diff ratio i put in, feels nimble definitely. i can comfortable cruise with mates in their E36 M3's and not get lost far behind them!

RaihaX 08-30-2012 09:35 AM

GLWS and hopefully you will join the dark side mate :)

Plus Adrian would be pretty experience with N54s by now so you are good to go haha!

Rajvosa 08-30-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaihaX (Post 14692223)
GLWS and hopefully you will join the dark side mate :)

Plus Adrian would be pretty experience with N54s by now so you are good to go haha!

i think the ///M division still has my heart bro. nice S54 + SC combo ;)

RaihaX 08-30-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajvosa (Post 14692257)
i think the ///M division still has my heart bro. nice S54 + SC combo ;)

hahaha I know what you mean, my next car is probably a S65 + SC :D

SCOTTY J H 09-03-2012 06:04 AM

Awesome car!!! only if I had the spare cash, GLWS :thumbup:

betik 09-04-2012 03:25 AM

that is sex...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use