E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Sports Central (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   NFL Predictions ? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=942138)

Raymond42262 09-01-2012 11:52 AM

NFL Predictions ?

I am a Dallas fan.
I hope they do well, but I hope they do well and better than the previous year, every year...lol

They have done well in the pre-season. They went 3-1 and Romo looked really good in the last game.

Last year we were 8-8. We lost 3,4 games in the 4Q after we led.

I know it does not mean anything because all the teams are trying out new players and new runs, but it helps the teams motivation and self confidence going in with 3-1 as opposed to 1-3.

------------------------

I also think that Detroit will do well this year.
They have gotten progressively better every year for the last 3,4 years.
I think they won 10 games last year and made the playoffs for the first time since 1999.
A lot better than when they were 3-13 in 2006.

But I hope they don't do too well, because Dallas and Detroit are both in the NFC.

Raymond42262 09-05-2012 04:18 PM

No one wants to take a shot ?

Anyone want to make any suggestions on who wins the first game of the season tonight.........Dallas at NY ?

Personally, I hope Dallas wins, but Giants will probably take it. I think they have won the last 3,4 games Dallas played there and Jason Witten (Dallas-WR) is still on the injury list.

Raymond42262 09-06-2012 07:47 AM

Well, Dallas won and defied my predictions. Good For Dallas though.

1-0 is a good way to start the season.

13 penalties for 86 yards is tough though.

Good job Romo !

joeski3d 09-06-2012 08:36 AM

Yea. I liked the game but completely frustrated with the penalties. This killed them last season.

david05111 09-08-2012 10:27 PM

Jags to the super bowl... :eeps:

Actually, I think they'll be terrible. I'd love to see the 49ers make another run at it...I had them in the game last year, though I'm glad the Giants did what needed to be done.

Realistically, I don't have any super bowl predictions...I didn't watch any preseason and I turned off the sports commentating about it when Manning became a Bronco. Ever since then, they can't stop talking about it.

hizhinezz 09-09-2012 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pats return to SuperBbowl. You all hate it but you know it, only Baltimore
could possibly stop them. Let's just skip rest of regular season and do this now. :)

david05111 09-09-2012 07:22 PM

Its alright...they'll lose again :lmao:

Crespo5190 09-09-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond42262 (Post 14707326)
No one wants to take a shot ?

Anyone want to make any suggestions on who wins the first game of the season tonight.........Dallas at NY ?

Personally, I hope Dallas wins, but Giants will probably take it. I think they have won the last 3,4 games Dallas played there and Jason Witten (Dallas-WR) is still on the injury list.

True fan already doubting your team. PatNation!! We got good running game now!

makecopies 09-10-2012 07:31 AM

:thumbup:

hizhinezz 09-11-2012 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david05111 (Post 14718003)
Its alright...they'll lose again :lmao:

I'm sorry who do you root for? How many sbs the last ten years? Titles? Playoff appearances? Wins? Points? Field goals? Safeties? Llocker room victory speeches? Supermodel wives?

I thought so, now ****, unless you're a Giants fan.;)

Raymond42262 09-11-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crespo5190 (Post 14718018)
True fan already doubting your team. PatNation!! We got good running game now!

Well, Witten was out for injuries, until the game started.
He is Romo's favorite receiver.
But Ogletree picked up the slack.

On the other hand...........they won and so did Detroit.

My predictions about Detroit are holding true.

So far so good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by makecopies (Post 14719128)
:thumbup:

DME46 09-12-2012 02:22 PM

Cowboys win the Superbowl vs the Ravens.

Adam@Euro-Spec 09-13-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DME46 (Post 14726068)
Cowboys lose the Superbowl vs the Ravens.

I could live with this :thumbsup:

However, I doubt the cowboys are going to make it. I would put the 49ers ahead of them, packers and maybe even the bears depending how they play.

ngillan 09-13-2012 03:46 PM

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.50077...h=140&c=7&rs=1

*puts flame suit on* :eeps:

DME46 09-13-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam@Euro-Spec (Post 14729126)
I could live with this :thumbsup:

However, I doubt the cowboys are going to make it. I would put the 49ers ahead of them, packers and maybe even the bears depending how they play.

I honestly hope they just aren't a 1 week wonder. Romo has so many weapons on offense... Murray, Austin, Dez, Witten, Ogletree... a few other receivers with great play making ability (WR Holmes.) And he's shown his ability to elude the pass rush, read defense, extend plays, and even run the ball when necessary (still can't slide for sh1t, though.)

The O-line was shoddy against the Giants, but you can't stop guys like JPP and Tuck too easily.

Our defense looked really good... especially vs defending SB champs at home. I can only see the Cowboys getting better as health among the team improves and Ryan gets more time with the new secondary. But we will have to see how the season pans out.

Adam@Euro-Spec 09-13-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DME46 (Post 14729517)
I honestly hope they just aren't a 1 week wonder. Romo has so many weapons on offense... Murray, Austin, Dez, Witten, Ogletree... a few other receivers with great play making ability (WR Holmes.) And he's shown his ability to elude the pass rush, read defense, extend plays, and even run the ball when necessary (still can't slide for sh1t, though.)

The O-line was shoddy against the Giants, but you can't stop guys like JPP and Tuck too easily.

Our defense looked really good... especially vs defending SB champs at home. I can only see the Cowboys getting better as health among the team improves and Ryan gets more time with the new secondary. But we will have to see how the season pans out.

I feel like Romo always looks good and regresses throughout the season, to near the end when he just plays flat out terrible. I feel like him and Flacco have the same problem. I just don't see that burning desire to do whatever it takes to win games that it matters(ie. big ben has(and I HATE the steelers, but he just wins games when he absolutely has too, manning wins games, brady, rogers.) I hope Flacco changes and he looked good opening day it was a fun ass game to go too. But our offensive coordinator i have no faith in, hes horrendous which could be part of flaccos problem.

hizhinezz 09-15-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam@Euro-Spec (Post 14729546)
I feel like Romo always looks good and regresses throughout the season, to near the end when he just plays flat out terrible. I feel like him and Flacco have the same problem. I just don't see that burning desire to do whatever it takes to win games that it matters(ie. big ben has(and I HATE the steelers, but he just wins games when he absolutely has too, manning wins games, brady, rogers.) I hope Flacco changes and he looked good opening day it was a fun ass game to go too. But our offensive coordinator i have no faith in, hes horrendous which could be part of flaccos problem.

(nodding)

See under Tom Brady screaming and yelling and Gronkowski catching everything.

Yup, STILL the man.

B_Cyrus 09-15-2012 11:01 AM

Lol. You guys are high. 49ers will make it to the bowl, and I will put money on this.

hizhinezz 09-15-2012 06:49 PM

Harvaugh proved he's legit first year, D is sick, added some new WRs ( and Moss catching that gift wrapped TD first week is a good omen, when things start going right firnRandy he starts jumping 2 feet higher than anyone in the league to catch any Hail Mary heave in his general direction).

Can they run it? Will Smith deliver in the clutch? To me those are the things we will find out in the NFC playoffs that will make the difference. I was an Eli nonbeliever (fn helmet catch? Should have been a pick) and a Coughlin non believer (BC football fan and he had some success but was such a bitter miserable old f I never thought he'd work in the pros). Did their D get worse? Doesn't look it. They lost some WRs and Jacobs... Falcons are everyone's sleeper and oh yeah what about that team in Wisc. that wanted to run the table last year?

I think Harbaugh is a championship caliber coach and boy is it fun to watch them just shut teams down with that defense... But... Smith. He was his best in the NFC title game... And they lost.

I'm thinking Pats-Packers rematch, ghost of Drew Brady finally exorcised as Brady cannot be denied again and a drunken enraged Brett Farfe attacks Aaron Rodgers Tonya Harding style in the runway when he's running onto the field.

My knee, oh no my knee!!!

John Madden then materializes from nowhere and tackles Farfe, holding him down with his huge bloated largess while tenderly kissing him on the mouth.

ModBargains III 09-15-2012 06:52 PM

I'm betting on the Harbaugh bowl... 49er's vs Ravens... Might not work out that way, but it would honestly be the only entertaining Superbowl in my mind.