HELP with WHEELS!!!
Hey first off I have a 2004 bmw 330xi.
I am looking to get the m6 replica wheels and heard that you should go with 19inch or it wont look good. So heres the problems/questions:
1. How much of a difference does the 18-19inch make in ride comfortably?
2. ModBargains only has the rim in staggered and I heard putting staggered on a Xi might be a bad idea? is this true?
3. If Staggered is a bad idea, where can i get the replica rims not staggered.
4. For the 19 inch, what tire setup should i be looking at if i got the 19x8.5 all around or if staggered is ok... the 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear if the car is stock so that it would fit ok with no fender rolling etc, and what ET/ . would i need some spacers or something?
Thanks everyone in advance that can help... please dont research stuff for me if you dont know. I am simply seeing if anyone can save me some time with there knowledge because ive been looking for a long while and just cant seem to find the prize.
1. The difference between from 18'' and 19'' is nothing too significant. It all depends on what you are comfortable with because you will find 18'' and 19'' wheel owners who is fine with the ride quality.
2. We can do a non-staggered setup for you if that's what you want. However, it's perfectly fine to run a staggered setup as long as we keep those aspect ratios the same.
3. You can get non-staggered from us.
4. If you go 19x8.5 ET35mm, I would go 235/35/19 all around. If you want to do a staggered setup, you can do 255/30/19 if you have a sedan or convertible and a 265/30/19 if you have coupe.
i would go with 18" and with the savings of cost I would lower the car
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.