E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Complete Cars (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   E46 325 White Great Condition 325i (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=944372)

aahmed2016 09-13-2012 11:51 AM

White Great Condition 325i
 
2001 White BMW 325i Sport Package $9500, Give me your offers!
Super clean Black interior, with very light wear on the driver's seat. All of the lights are clean! Runs like day one, with a smooth shifting SHiFTRONiC transmission, everything works on the car, and I personally had a new lighter/power socket installed! Also, enjoy our autumn winds with a sunroof! Comes equipped with a original OEM Harmon\Kardon Premium sound system! Clear sound, Perfect Bass. Comes with a spare tire, the BMW OEM Toolkit, and the original jack. The car was never raced, Never redlined. Non smoker, I keep it clean like it isn't mine! :D
There are 2 very basic modifications that I had done to the car to slightly improve it, such as lowering it a few inches to give it it's unique sporty look, as well as a extra cigarette lighter/ power outlet, and the iconic BMW Angel Eye Daytime Running Light kit.
There are a few blemishes, like its rather high mileage, [195,000] but they're mostly highway miles. And All BMW enthusiasts can tell you that these cars go easily up to 350 thousand miles! It also has a bit of curb rash on the right side wheels.
It's an amazing car, very fast, but we're just looking for something larger.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to pass me a email, [aahmed2016@gmail.com] or text me [404-369-6738] about the car! Pass me your offers, maybe this beauty of a beast may become yours!

Specs at a glance:
Year: 2001
Make: BMW
Model: 325i Sport Package
Mileage: 195,000
Condition: Very Good
Wheel: Style: OEM BMW Style 44s
Tyres: Rear High Performance Falken Tyres, and Front Standard Continental ContiProContacts
Payment Wanted: Cash, or a check [We WILL go to the bank on the day of sale together and have the check verified.]


http://youtu.be/YpTOdZQdxJU

Ending comments, I DO NOT need help selling this car, please don't try to scam me. Worst mistake of your life. Also, Thanks for reading the Post!:excited:

manywelps 09-13-2012 01:12 PM

This is a BMW forum. The people here know BMWs.

I suggest doing some basic research about your car before you post an ad like this.

Crestwood1001 09-13-2012 01:24 PM

Yea this is a strange add, written like a true used car dealer. And btw its a STEPtronic auto

aahmed2016 09-13-2012 04:43 PM

:d
 
To be honest I'm a 15 year old kid, just using my imagination while writing, anyway, it's still for sale.

aahmed2016 09-13-2012 04:53 PM

:d
 
Also, It's now 9000 straight.

Snapasaurus 09-13-2012 05:05 PM

9,000 for a 01 325i with almost 200,000 miles? That seems a bit off to me.

aahmed2016 09-13-2012 09:33 PM

It is mad clean, with no blemishes except the mileage. 9K doesn't seem too bad to me.

Baltoman 09-14-2012 08:53 PM

6 Attachment(s)
I'm sorry to say aahmed2016, but, I bought my 2001 325i in pristine condition w/ 107k miles for $8900. Alpine white with 18" Black rims (don't know the brand) on it. Car was literally like new knowing that the owner garaged it most of the time. And btw, this was at a used car dealership. Your car is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too over priced. I'd try 5-6 grand due to the mileage.

P.S: Heres some pics of my car about a week after I bought it.

Richneerd 09-15-2012 11:01 AM

I'll bit for 3.5 motor is a time bomb.

Wickedly 09-15-2012 11:29 AM

Too pricy. You need to lower it at least <5K.

Wickedly 09-15-2012 11:31 AM

And by the way when I bought my AW 2003 325i all packages includes and 65,000 miles. I payed $9.8K. Just to give you a heads up

aahmed2016 09-15-2012 05:55 PM

Thanks for all the advice, honestly, I bought it from a used indy dealer for roughly 7900 a few months back, [190xxx], and had alot of work done to it, [complete oil and fluid change, super cleaned, new headliner, angel eye is kind of a basic mod here, new lighter] and the engine is like smoother than pudding, if any of you are in the atlanta area and want to test drive it, you sure can, also, I'll drop the price a bit more, 8,500. And really guys, thanks for the advice.

Baltoman 09-15-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aahmed2016 (Post 14734362)
Thanks for all the advice, honestly, I bought it from a used indy dealer for roughly 7900 a few months back, [190xxx], and had alot of work done to it, [complete oil and fluid change, super cleaned, new headliner, angel eye is kind of a basic mod here, new lighter] and the engine is like smoother than pudding, if any of you are in the atlanta area and want to test drive it, you sure can, also, I'll drop the price a bit more, 8,500. And really guys, thanks for the advice.

Okay, you paid too much for it in the first place and you are now trying to make a profit out of it. It won't happen, period. Not with any true BMW enthusiast at least. I swear I'm not trying to be a jerk but an oil and fluid (I hope that means ALL the fluids like ATF, differential gear oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, etc..) change along with some very minor mods won't do it's justice for the price you're asking. I mean, how does "super cleaned" even accounts for what you're asking???? Its a must to "super clean" a car before selling anyway :tsk:. Its good that the engine is running smooth but that doesn't void the fact that it's got 200,000 miles on it.

$8,500 is still too much. No one in their right mind is going to consider buying this car if you don't drop at least another 3 grand from that price.

Don't get me wrong, you've got a beautiful AW 3er. GLWS man. :thumbup:

aahmed2016 09-15-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baltoman (Post 14734678)
Okay, you paid too much for it in the first place and you are now trying to make a profit out of it. It won't happen, period. Not with any true BMW enthusiast at least. I swear I'm not trying to be a jerk but an oil and fluid (I hope that means ALL the fluids like ATF, differential gear oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, etc..) change along with some very minor mods won't do it's justice for the price you're asking. I mean, how does "super cleaned" even accounts for what you're asking???? Its a must to "super clean" a car before selling anyway :tsk:. Its good that the engine is running smooth but that doesn't void the fact that it's got 200,000 miles on it.

$8,500 is still too much. No one in their right mind is going to consider buying this car if you don't drop at least another 3 grand from that price.

Don't get me wrong, you've got a beautiful AW 3er. GLWS man. :thumbup:

I'm realizing my overpaying for it now... But once again, thanks for the advice, and honestly, I've had a few people trying to buy it off of me for like 8-10k.:woot: but really, thanks for the advice, this is my first BMW TBH.

thetotalthom 09-16-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aahmed2016 (Post 14734878)
I'm realizing my overpaying for it now... But once again, thanks for the advice, and honestly, I've had a few people trying to buy it off of me for like 8-10k.:woot: but really, thanks for the advice, this is my first BMW TBH.

Take that money and run like a banshie I payed 4K for my 323i a couple years back and it had 180,000.

323i2011Y 09-16-2012 10:47 PM

Lol worst mistake of your life... Paid 5700 for my 5 speed 323i sport clean as hell with 101k. Garage kept entire life

aahmed2016 09-17-2012 10:16 PM

hell yeah, realizing that now, bought it from a dealer, should've went private.

Jdawson01 09-18-2012 11:13 AM

Here's the real value of your car including the sport package. This is what you can expect to get from a sale. sorry to break the bad news to you. Just want you to be informed when selling your car.

http://www.kbb.com/bmw/3-series/2001...=private-party

njbmw90 09-18-2012 03:19 PM

I have a 04 325i with 107k and I'm having trouble getting 10k for that!!

Jdawson01 09-18-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njbmw90 (Post 14741980)
I have a 04 325i with 107k and I'm having trouble getting 10k for that!!

yah doubt you will get $10,000. I have a 99' 328i with only 114k miles that im trying to sell for $6,500 and hasn't sold yet =\ super clean too.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use