E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   WTT: My eagle eye led tails for your RCR (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=945312)

Solidjake 09-18-2012 01:09 PM

WTT: My eagle eye led tails for your RCR
 
I want to trade my Eagle Eye led tail lights for 2002-2005 sedan for 2002-2005 red/clear/red tail lights with bulbs and bulb carrier. Equal trade for DEPO or a bit of cash added for OEM. Tails have some light scratches on it from normal car washes, etc. Trunk pieces need to be included as well.

Barbaros 09-18-2012 09:41 PM

Awesome chance to upgrade your RCR to LEDs guys! Don't miss this!

bump for you!

ps: i would trade my Eagle Eye LEDs for your LEDs?? :rofl:

ZHPinthe103 09-18-2012 09:44 PM

Solidjake decided to do this after he saw a pic of my awesome tails

:rofl:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...1&postcount=82

Barbaros 09-18-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZHPinthe103 (Post 14743191)
Solidjake decided to do this after he saw a pic of my awesome tails

:rofl:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...1&postcount=82

:thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:nahh. it looks better on a silver car. you should have gotten LEDs!! Maybe you should trade him.

ZHPinthe103 09-18-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbaros (Post 14743196)
:thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:nahh. it looks better on a silver car. you should have gotten LEDs!! Maybe you should trade him.


I got my clears from turner motorsport with stealth bulbs so i think the eagle eyes would be cheaper and not a great trade for me..also it sounds like somethings wrong with his pair:eeps:

Barbaros 09-18-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZHPinthe103 (Post 14743205)
I got my clears from turner motorsport with stealth bulbs so i think the eagle eyes would be cheaper and not a great trade for me..also it sounds like somethings wrong with his pair:eeps:

I have recently seen them in person, they look fresh. RCR is mad cheap what are you talking about lol. Buying them from Turner... you wasted you $$ for no reason. Double price there lol!

ZHPinthe103 09-18-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbaros (Post 14743211)
I have recently seen them in person, they look fresh. RCR is mad cheap what are you talking about lol. Buying them from Turner... you wasted you $$ for no reason. Double price there lol!


Nope turner has the best OEM replacement and high quality. Depos fog up, and LEDs dont work:tsk:


Also i wasnt gonna mess around with some aftermarket tails that didnt have the OEM bulb socket to fit with the grounding wire

E46Moonlight 09-18-2012 09:56 PM

RCR on TiAg FTW!

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/...2/IMG_3999.jpg

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/...2/IMG_4060.jpg

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/...2/IMG_3518.jpg

Solidjake 09-19-2012 01:09 AM

Being in Europe the past week made up my mind to make the car look more "Euro" officially ;)

jacob220 09-19-2012 03:30 AM

Good decision ;) That's why I never went with the LEDs.

Solidjake 09-19-2012 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacob220 (Post 14743901)
Good decision ;) That's why I never went with the LEDs.

:thumbsup:

Bake 09-19-2012 07:58 AM

RCR all the way on sedans. Good move Jake!

Gottalovethexi 09-19-2012 12:16 PM

facelift everything over prefacelift anything.

pett2000 09-21-2012 09:35 AM

RCR Baby....on sedan great look!

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachm...d=133156&stc=1

Solidjake 09-22-2012 04:04 PM

Bump

Solidjake 09-25-2012 11:50 AM

Bump for pics

Drivers side trunk part has two small cracks but doesn't leak or anything.


http://imageshack.us/a/img10/9258/img4787yh.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img713/7525/img4786f.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/9815/img4789iw.jpg

jerseyzillest 09-25-2012 12:49 PM

They now make rcr with LEDs :) you should look into it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use