E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Angel Eyes question:Orion v2/ halogen feedback (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=948106)

THECLEANERBEAMER 10-02-2012 12:18 AM

Angel Eyes question:Orion v2/ halogen feedback

Alright we'll I ordered some orion v2's for my e46 well I have halogens not xenon so the fitment with not fit completely around both reflective bowls. My question is does anyone have halogens with orion v2's? Does the space left over on the low and high beam reflector bowls bother you? I was hoping it wasn't that bad and that I wouldn't bother me
Well let me know soon ok post pictures with your angels eyes also plus with low beams on at same time thanks! Btw I don't plan on getting xenon projectors right now i might later down the road so don't say get xenons.

P.S. I've searched all over about this not very many people talked about this dealing with the Orion v2 and halogens, I just really like the v2's that's why i decided to purchase them.

THECLEANERBEAMER 10-02-2012 11:20 AM

Anyone? :dunno:

Solidjake 10-02-2012 11:59 AM

I have that issue. That's how V2s are but doesn't bother me

THECLEANERBEAMER 10-02-2012 12:04 PM

Yeah I knew that they did that but how noticeable is it after you install it back together headlight trim and everything?
I don't think it'll bother me either which is what I'm hoping lol

blksab65 10-26-2012 01:58 AM

BUMP, lets see results...

THECLEANERBEAMER 10-26-2012 10:17 AM

Alright I'll take some more picture with them off but I love them and they don't bother me at all and nobody says that they don't fit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blksab65 10-26-2012 03:07 PM

hmm, these might be a perfect fit for me, i did the projector retro fit mod so there's still the halogen bowls with the projector part inside it... i think it would fit around it perfectly

Obroskie 10-26-2012 03:38 PM

You're probably not looking to buy a new pair; I don't know if you can return them. khoalty.com has their own angel eyes that fit perfectly. But hey, they look good if you're not staring up close. :thumbup:

THECLEANERBEAMER 10-26-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blksab65 (Post 14849563)
hmm, these might be a perfect fit for me, i did the projector retro fit mod so there's still the halogen bowls with the projector part inside it... i think it would fit around it perfectly

Yeah and if you have the retrofit they will look perfect! And they look awesome :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obroskie (Post 14849642)
You're probably not looking to buy a new pair; I don't know if you can return them. khoalty.com has their own angel eyes that fit perfectly. But hey, they look good if you're not staring up close. :thumbup:

Lol I was not wanting to return them I did my research and these are pefect for me and you can hardly notice up close.

L0standards 11-13-2012 07:51 AM

I had the same issue ordered mine from ddm tuning its better their smaller then bigger deff look good thou!!

THECLEANERBEAMER 11-13-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L0standards (Post 14895153)
I had the same issue ordered mine from ddm tuning its better their smaller then bigger deff look good thou!!

Yeah they look great and I kinda like that their smaller