E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   E46 Xi Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Will these fit the XI? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=948356)

jeepo23 10-03-2012 06:59 AM

Will these fit the XI?
 
In the midst of aquiring winter rims for my 02 330xi.

I found a set, their 5x120, BMW.. and this is the part number.

BMW IS47 7Jx17 H2 (6750-254)


I know 16's won't work due to the brake calipers being too big. My current stock rims are 17" so no reason these wouldn't fit? Their also mounted with a set of 205/50/17 Michelin X-ice tires.

MJLavelle 10-03-2012 09:08 AM

That is not a BMW part number. Maybe post a pic?

jeepo23 10-03-2012 09:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yea I know.. I was wondering the same thing but here are some pics straight from the seller.

They were on his 08 328xi..

VonGeiss 10-03-2012 11:10 AM

What do you mean 16's won't fit because of the brake calipers? Do you have a BBK? A friend of mine has a non sport package 325xi and it has the 16in wheels from bmw...

zander271 10-03-2012 11:21 AM

I may be wrong but the 330's brake size only certain 16's will fit over them.

VonGeiss 10-03-2012 11:23 AM

ohh it's a 330, I didn't think of that, that could be true

Redryan98 10-03-2012 11:30 AM

Those will work. Same ones I have on my 330ci.

jeepo23 10-03-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonGeiss (Post 14783701)
What do you mean 16's won't fit because of the brake calipers? Do you have a BBK? A friend of mine has a non sport package 325xi and it has the 16in wheels from bmw...

Yea its the 330's that have the bigger calipers. Only certain 16' rims fit apparently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redryan98 (Post 14783764)
Those will work. Same ones I have on my 330ci.

Thanks dude! Will most likely be picking that set up then.

Patton323I 10-03-2012 11:44 AM

Dude I have a real nice set* of wheels that are 17 for sale that are OEM BMW for $200. follow link:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=947859




*Edit

Redryan98 10-03-2012 11:46 AM

If you want them, don't wait. This is a rare find and will go quick especially if the tires are in good shape. I tried buying three used snow wheel/tire combos before last winter and they sold before I could get a chance to pick them up.

jeepo23 10-03-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patton323I (Post 14783805)
Dude I have a real nice set* of wheels that are 17 for sale that are OEM BMW for $200. follow link:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=947859




*Edit

I'm in Canada lol! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redryan98 (Post 14783814)
If you want them, don't wait. This is a rare find and will go quick especially if the tires are in good shape. I tried buying three used snow wheel/tire combos before last winter and they sold before I could get a chance to pick them up.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Patton323I 10-03-2012 11:55 AM

That's why we have the magic of shipping lol. But its all good.

jeepo23 10-03-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patton323I (Post 14783841)
That's why we have the magic of shipping lol. But its all good.

True, by the time those $200 would get shipped here and duties I could get new rims pretty much.

Thanks anyways tho! GL with the sale.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use