E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   New member from Canada! (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=948569)

a.rados@shaw.ca 10-03-2012 11:59 PM

New member from Canada!

9 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to say hi to everybody at the forums and I am very excited to be here. I own a 2001 330ci with 113 xxx km on it. I got the car from my cousin and I am only 17 years old and couldnt be happier for my first car! The car came with some awesome stuff to it. Here is the list...

Exterior: AC Schnitzer front lip, side skirts, and rear bumper.

19 inch OEM BMW rims with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires. Front sizing is 235/35zr/19 and rear is 265/30zr/19. I just purchased winter tires and rims which look decent for the harsh winters in Canada.

Interior: Everything stock except for the sound system which sounds amazing!

Headunit: Alpine CDA-117
Speakers: Alpine SPX-177a components running on an Alpine MRV-F307 4 channel amp
Subwoofers: 2 12 inch Alpine Type R's (SWR-1241D) running on an Alpine MRV-1507 amp in a sealed box with a 1 farand capacitator. The right sub may look punctured in the pics but its just scratched!!

Engine/Performance: Everything STOCK except the strut bat on it

Suspension: Everything STOCK!

Everything up here listed came with the car but I want to add my own twist to it cause there is still room for improvement but dont want to go crazy. My budget I am currently working with is $1000 from all the stuff I sold that I dont need and will be getting more money for my birthday which is in november and christmas which is around the corner. I am very busy with education so I dont have time for a job.

I am open to suggestions from you guys because there is so much stuff to choose from and im a little new to this world. I would greatly appreciate you guys helping me out even if its little things. I will post all my good pictures I have. I have owned the car for 7 months now...

Pedro.M 10-04-2012 10:29 AM

Welcome nice ride mate :)
The only thing that i would do to your car is getting it closer to the ground :)

Sent from my ST25a using Bimmer App

Solidjake 10-04-2012 11:18 AM

Welcome welcome.

Take my advice. Save as much as you can because when something breaks and you have to take it to a shop get ready of a bill of at least 500 depending on what it is. Work a side job if you can and make sure the maintenance is up to par.

a.rados@shaw.ca 10-04-2012 11:41 AM

True true it is very expensive to repair stuff

a.rados@shaw.ca 10-04-2012 11:44 AM

I was thinking of lowering it but not in the winter lol. If i need to do repairs because winter here is very hard on cars then i will do so. Thanks

a.rados@shaw.ca 10-05-2012 01:53 PM

Bump