E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Exterior (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Any E46 FS: Rear M-tech2 Carbon Fiber insert/diffuser - Coupe/Sedan - FREE SHIPPING (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=948770)

reboot 10-04-2012 11:47 PM

SOLD: Rear M-tech2 Carbon Fiber insert/diffuser - Coupe/Sedan - FREE SHIPPING
 
Sold

///Mostarac 10-10-2012 12:30 AM

you sure this only fits a coupe?

reboot 10-10-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///Mostarac (Post 14801738)
you sure this only fits a coupe?

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I did some research and it does indeed fit any Mtech2 rear bumper. Thanks

prisonerofdoom83 10-11-2012 12:44 AM

hmm i might be able to pick this up later once i get my bumper repainted . maybe it will be cheaper too lol

reboot 10-11-2012 04:55 PM

Thanks for the interest

330i ZHP 10-19-2012 10:27 PM

glws- I cannot get the OEM CF one I have for sale to sell

this looks to be nice

reboot 10-20-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330i ZHP (Post 14830431)
glws- I cannot get the OEM CF one I have for sale to sell

this looks to be nice

Thanks! GLWS as well :)

JupiterBMW 11-04-2012 12:08 AM

Interested. Do you have any pictures of it on the car? I'm concerned with fitment. Really want to get my hands on the OEM BMW one, but geezus, so damn pricey... Looking at a knock off alternative, assuming fitment is damn near perfect...

reboot 11-04-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JupiterBMW (Post 14869270)
Interested. Do you have any pictures of it on the car? I'm concerned with fitment. Really want to get my hands on the OEM BMW one, but geezus, so damn pricey... Looking at a knock off alternative, assuming fitment is damn near perfect...

I have already removed it from my car so I don't have any other pictures than:

http://i44.tinypic.com/16j55sh.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/9gm0jl.jpg

Thats all I have. The fitment is very good on the one I am selling. I was very happy with it and I am picky about quality products.

JupiterBMW 11-04-2012 12:12 AM

Hmm, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for the quick reply.

reboot 11-04-2012 01:24 PM

No problem! Bump

JupiterBMW 11-05-2012 09:03 PM

Hey man, still interested. Any chance you can take a pic of the underside of it, like the part that would be facing the ground? Thanks again...

reboot 11-05-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JupiterBMW (Post 14874645)
Hey man, still interested. Any chance you can take a pic of the underside of it, like the part that would be facing the ground? Thanks again...

Hello, I sent you a PM. Thanks

Edgar3498 11-13-2012 04:44 PM

Were are u located at

reboot 11-13-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgar3498 (Post 14896973)
Were are u located at

I am located in SF Bay Area, but next week I will be in Agoura Hills(SoCal) if you want to meet up. Thanks

Edgar3498 11-13-2012 04:55 PM

Will this fit a 330 ci 01 stock back bumper

reboot 11-13-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgar3498 (Post 14897026)
Will this fit a 330 ci 01 stock back bumper

No it will not, will only fit Mtech-2 rear bumpers.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use