E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   The Showroom (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Some pics from school, trying to start bmw club. (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=948845)

325CiMaN 10-05-2012 11:54 AM

Some pics from school, trying to start bmw club.
 
4 Attachment(s)
Took them with my phone. Not bad eh? Red one is mine

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

Toxx 10-05-2012 12:10 PM

Oh lawd. Put back the stock bumper until you have it painted.. Take off the eyelids, and the not bad!

zander271 10-05-2012 12:19 PM

Yea please remove that un-painted bumper. It make your car look like a honda.

Also your roundels are missing the colors of Bavaria!

Outside of those 2 things the car looks great!

325CiMaN 10-05-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxx (Post 14790631)
Oh lawd. Put back the stock bumper until you have it painted.. Take off the eyelids, and the not bad!

My original front bumper is destroyed.. First i hit a possom or something like that, then i hit dirt clod on the free way...a truck in front of me straddled it and didn't warn me at all an Blamo! Hit it doing 65 at 4 in the morning ripped out my fog light destroyed the mounts. I had the m3 bumper waiting until i get it painted but put it on early it's going into paint soon and i kinda like the eye lids for now, i will probably be over it in a few months. The bmws are hell rot 01 325ci with 3.0 swap, alpine white 95 m3, alpine white 97 4dr m3, 03 325i (in progress of modding the guy just got it)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

///MPR77 10-05-2012 12:22 PM

Pics from High School?

What is wrong with your Kidneys, they do not fit, did you wrap them with burlap?

325CiMaN 10-05-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///MPR77 (Post 14790675)
Pics from High School?

What is wrong with your Kidneys, they do not fit, did you wrap them with burlap?

They fit perfectly? And no they are carbon fiber ones from tms. And no not high school! College buddy UTI Sacramento to be exact.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

tock172 10-05-2012 01:06 PM

Wow :facepalm:

325CiMaN 10-05-2012 01:08 PM

don't be knocking other peoples cars with mean or rude comments. Instead use some constructive criticism, and say what you think is wrong/doesn't look good. Or say where did you get that or what brand is it, or how come it looks that way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

325CiMaN 10-05-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tock172 (Post 14790848)
Wow :facepalm:

What?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

Gottalovethexi 10-05-2012 01:19 PM

How come you so broke and can't paint that ish?

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4...atopshouse.jpg

325CiMaN 10-05-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gottalovethexi (Post 14790909)
How come you so broke and can't paint that ish?

I'm not broke haha just tough times, its going into paint soon after i sell my bike and dirt bike and my abundance of cars that i bought cheap and fixed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

francogt1 10-05-2012 01:26 PM

op and his friends http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...xhz0o1_400.gif

325CiMaN 10-05-2012 01:31 PM

Really guys? Come on now. Every one has been in a tight spot at one moment in there life, unless you had **** given to you. Times are tough now. First I'm focusing on getting it running 100% right now its like 97% then aesthetics will happen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

///MPR77 10-05-2012 01:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 325ciman (Post 14790681)
and no not high school! College buddy uti sacramento to be exact.

Attachment 472589

325CiMaN 10-05-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///MPR77 (Post 14790988)

Haha some of the kids at this school are like that, I'm mean really tho they're are some really stupid kids here. I'm not tho, I'm doing really good, 4.0gpa and 100% attendance rate! Just got into the BMW step program.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

tock172 10-05-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 325CiMaN (Post 14790959)
Really guys? Come on now. Every one has been in a tight spot at one moment in there life, unless you had **** given to you. Times are tough now. First I'm focusing on getting it running 100% right now its like 97% then aesthetics will happen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

Get real and buy something you can afford.

El Polo 10-05-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 325CiMaN (Post 14790959)
Really guys? Come on now. Every one has been in a tight spot at one moment in there life, unless you had **** given to you. Times are tough now. First I'm focusing on getting it running 100% right now its like 97% then aesthetics will happen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

Don't pay attention. They all are multi millionaires dating a dozen super models a year. Yet they drive the same car as a broke kid. Go figure... :rolleyes:
I'm personally not digging the cf grill, dark rims and red roundel but hey, props to you to put maintenance before aesthetics.

Sorry if this post doesn't make sense. I am writing on a cell phone.

Toxx 10-05-2012 01:54 PM

If true congrats op. keep up the hard work. If I was in your spot, there's no way you'd catch me driving that without it painted.. Sell some sht and get it done ASAP

325CiMaN 10-05-2012 01:55 PM

I can afford it other wise i wouldn't have the car. I've had it for a little over two and a half years. Just things happened in life to where I had to use my money else where. its only temporary, things have a way of sorting them selves out. Now, I'm debating on changing the color of my car but i think it would lose value if i did. You don't see to many hell rot 325ci's. Allot of 4drs but not coupes. Well at least i haven't.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

tock172 10-05-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 325CiMaN (Post 14791045)
I can afford it other wise i wouldn't have the car. I've had it for a little over two and a half years. Just things happened in life to where I had to use my money else where. its only temporary, things have a way of sorting them selves out. Now, I'm debating on changing the color of my car but i think it would lose value if i did. You don't see to many hell rot 325ci's. Allot of 4drs but not coupes. Well at least i haven't.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

Your current money situation might not be so temporary if you don't invest in fully understanding the english language.

At least you're focusing on maintenance before modifications, right?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use