E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Any AC hookups/suggestions for Sat. Oct 13th? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=948866)

DME46 10-05-2012 01:50 PM

Any AC hookups/suggestions for Sat. Oct 13th?
 
Let me know. Preferably closest to the boardwalk, near Trop/Taj/Revel ect

IdahoToyo 10-05-2012 01:56 PM

Most modern buildings have AC hookups now, I'm sure if you ask politely they'd let you plug in your phone or whatever you need to charge in.....


















:eeps:























I have nothing useful for you :(

GRIFFIN 10-05-2012 01:57 PM

idgaf

DylloS 10-05-2012 01:59 PM

dude stay the cheap ass days inn and just walk everywhere. I stayed at the trop a few times and just remember how ****ing annoying it was to wait for elevators lol.

217Bimmer 10-05-2012 02:01 PM

poor people :rofl:

DME46 10-05-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 14791062)
dude stay the cheap ass days inn and just walk everywhere. I stayed at the trop a few times and just remember how ****ing annoying it was to wait for elevators lol.

I'm about to do that. :rofl:

Used up all my comps at the Borgata and Trop already. Just need a place to stay for the night, don't feel like taking a taxi back to Absecon... not really beat to pay $250.00 for a bed to pass out in.

DME46 10-05-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klubeck (Post 14791049)
I have nothing useful for you :(

:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIFFIN (Post 14791054)
idgaf

idgaf that you dgaf!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 217Bimmer (Post 14791066)
poor people :rofl:

I used to like you.

DylloS 10-05-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DME46 (Post 14791072)
I'm about to do that. :rofl:

Used up all my comps at the Borgata and Trop already. Just need a place to stay for the night, don't feel like taking a taxi back to Absecon... not really beat to pay $250.00 for a bed to pass out in.

exactly man. We used to do like 5 dudes in a room right next to trop. cost like $30 each lol

GRIFFIN 10-05-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 14791089)
exactly man. We used to do like 5 dudes in a room right next to trop. cost like $30 each lol

that is great stamina. I dont think I could do more than 3 dudes.
that is a bargin for male hookers, they are normally $50.

217Bimmer 10-05-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DME46 (Post 14791076)
:(



idgaf that you dgaf!



I used to like you.

don't take it personally. just filling in for PK :hi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIFFIN (Post 14791100)
that is great stamina. I dont think I could do more than 3 dudes.
that is a bargin for male hookers, they are normally $50.

:lmao:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use