TWD - Mercedes Benz E350 Cabriolet - Stage 1 Paint Correction & Interior
Car: 2010 Mercedes Benz E350 Cabriolet
Service: Stage 1 Paint Correction, General Interior Clean & Leather Condition
- Diamond White (pearl metallic) paintwork was in fairly good condition but with minor contamination and tar marks clearly visible
- Heavy build up of dirt on wheels (brake dust, rotor dust, grime, etc)
- Paint lacked gloss (which is typical of Diamond White)
- After the exterior work, the gloss was restored and the metallic flake was obvious under direct sunlight.
- Typical convertible interior suffered from dust build up and random marks. Also some slightly shiny looking front seats.
- Interior was completely rejuvenated and the car was returned to factory condition.
- The owner was extremely happy with the outcome and so were we :)
Random before and after shots:
Front Passenger Wheel
Under Drivers Door handle
Gloss Black sill strips
Driver's Door Card
More photos here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5321643&type=3
Wow that thing was filthy... Thank god you got your hands on it!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.