BMW CCA and HPF Dyno Day - Save The Date!
Well everyone, I talked to Chris today and we made the decision to postpone this event until probably spring time.
Sorry to those that had already signed up. I'll work on getting your registration fees refunded.
Thanks for the support and we'll see this happen in 2013.
Treasurer BMW Oregon CCA
I apololgize to those that were planning on coming to our dyno day this weekend but with the cold/rainy weather and the low turnout it just didn't make sense to try to pull this off this weekend. We are however going to have another dyno day when the sunny days resume. I'll work with Trayson to come up with a possible day around the March timeframe. Please god bring the sun early next year.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.