E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   19 Matte Black VMR 701 (Advan RS Reps) - Sold to the xecutionr (E46F) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=951685)

ILLuSioNz X 10-21-2012 04:41 PM

19 Matte Black VMR 701 (Advan RS Reps) - Sold to the xecutionr (E46F)
 
19" Matte Black VMR 701 (Advan RS Reps) - Sold to the xecutionr (E46F)

00e46sedan 10-21-2012 06:48 PM

Glws bump,clean set buddy and nice ///M

ILLuSioNz X 10-23-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00e46sedan (Post 14834293)
Glws bump,clean set buddy and nice ///M

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

nofar 11-06-2012 10:05 PM

Beautiful set of wheels. I'd love to see these on my M3, but I don't "need" another set of wheels. Good luck with sale for your friend.

ILLuSioNz X 11-07-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nofar (Post 14878211)
Beautiful set of wheels. I'd love to see these on my M3, but I don't "need" another set of wheels. Good luck with sale for your friend.

Thanks for the kind words, I too have too many sets of wheels sitting around, otherwise I would have kept these for myself. :thumbup:

Snik 11-08-2012 06:45 PM

Did I miss the specs on these. Widths and offsets.

ILLuSioNz X 11-08-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snikwad (Post 14884153)
Did I miss the specs on these. Widths and offsets.

It was in the modbargains screenshot but no worries, I'll paste it in below:
Fronts: 19x8.5 et.35
Rears: 19x9.5 et.22

MaddHatter00 12-26-2012 07:01 PM

Let me see if I can come up with some money. Christmas wiped me out but I may be able to figure something out to have them shipped.

YOLO89 12-26-2012 07:43 PM

Hey would these fit an 03 325coupe and how much tread were left?

HBizzo88 12-26-2012 07:51 PM

Bump nice wheels!

ILLuSioNz X 12-27-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaddHatter00 (Post 15009009)
Let me see if I can come up with some money. Christmas wiped me out but I may be able to figure something out to have them shipped.

:hi: Sure, if you have an offer, please send it over via pm.
Quote:

Originally Posted by YOLO89 (Post 15009111)
Hey would these fit an 03 325coupe and how much tread were left?

They are quite aggressive for your 03 325 coupe, but still doable with the right suspension settings. Tires will not be included with the sale.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HBizzo88 (Post 15009130)
Bump nice wheels!

Thanks :thumbsup:

YOLO89 12-27-2012 09:52 AM

Ahhh I missed that in the OP

Thanks ill get back to you if I decide to pull the trigger

ILLuSioNz X 12-28-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOLO89 (Post 15010299)
Ahhh I missed that in the OP

Thanks ill get back to you if I decide to pull the trigger

:hi: Sure, if you have an offer, please send it over via pm.

ILLuSioNz X 12-29-2012 04:26 PM

Bump, price reduced to $700 picked up & $800 shipped (previously $750 picked up & $850 shipped). I have also added in new pictures, let's get these sold!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use