E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Love Line (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   At what age did you start thinking girls your age are too old for you? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=951743)

Sneaky 10-21-2012 10:55 PM

At what age did you start thinking girls your age are too old for you?
 
I just turned 27 and im starting to think 24 is the oldest Id go when it comes to a serious relationship. Maybe its because I look young but Ive noticed most girls my age are starting to look terrible......unless they take care of themselves.

USCTrojanMan29 10-21-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 14834881)
I just turned 27 and I dont think im starting to think 24 is the oldest Id go when it comes to a serious relationship. Maybe its because I look young but Ive noticed most girls my age are starting to look terrible......unless they take care of themselves.

Once I hit 30, a lot of women go down hill fast once they hit the big 30. :eek:

B_Cyrus 10-21-2012 11:06 PM

For me it is the complete opposite.. girls my age are too young for me. I am interested in the responses of this thread... subbed.

Ynot 10-21-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29 (Post 14834923)
Once I hit 30, a lot of women go down hill fast once they hit the big 30. :eek:

True for white chicks, Asian chicks don't age until they get to 60. Never, always thought girls my age are more mature by at least 3 to 4 years. I find younger girls physically attractive but not mentality so never been into girls a lot younger than me.

RIMZ-2DI4 10-22-2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 14834881)
I just turned 27 and I dont think im starting to think 24 is the oldest Id go when it comes to a serious relationship. Maybe its because I look young but Ive noticed most girls my age are starting to look terrible......unless they take care of themselves.

There just ain't no age that's perfect you no. Just when them bitchez be lovin your rimz you gotta show them bitchez some lovin

DylloS 10-22-2012 09:27 AM

good thread idea. I'd say when I was around 26 or so. Now since turning 30 I think a 30 year old woman is way too old for me. I have my eye on a 26 year old but she's so god damn shy it probably wont work out. My ideal range would probably be between 24-28 but that 28 year old better be aware that I will still make fart jokes with my friends.

Hockeyman17 10-22-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 14835616)
good thread idea. I'd say when I was around 26 or so. Now since turning 30 I think a 30 year old woman is way too old for me. I have my eye on a 26 year old but she's so god damn shy it probably wont work out. My ideal range would probably be between 24-28 but that 28 year old better be aware that I will still make fart jokes with my friends.

What do you mean she's too shy it won't work out? If you have your eye on her just go for it.

As for me obviously my bare minimum age is 18. I'm 27. Would I do it again? No. Too much drama and immaturity.

DylloS 10-22-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyman17 (Post 14836506)
What do you mean she's too shy it won't work out? If you have your eye on her just go for it.

As for me obviously my bare minimum age is 18. I'm 27. Would I do it again? No. Too much drama and immaturity.

We talk a lot and actually have a dinner date set up for wednesday but she is not like the typical girl I go for. She is very reserved. Not very flirty in her texts or anything. I may be wrong but I think I need a girl that is more outgoing like myself. I'll see how it goes after wednesday and see how she is. Hopefully I get a little more out of her.

Hockeyman17 10-22-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 14836540)
We talk a lot and actually have a dinner date set up for wednesday but she is not like the typical girl I go for. She is very reserved. Not very flirty in her texts or anything. I may be wrong but I think I need a girl that is more outgoing like myself. I'll see how it goes after wednesday and see how she is. Hopefully I get a little more out of her.

I wouldn't worry about that. She might just have a defence wall up. Feed her some liquor at dinner and she will be pole vaulting in no time ;)

DylloS 10-22-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyman17 (Post 14836555)
I wouldn't worry about that. She might just have a defence wall up. Feed her some liquor at dinner and she will be pole vaulting in no time ;)

maybe. We met through mutual friends and fb chatted and text a lot over the last few weeks. Both of us were super busy and I hinted at hanging out but never set anything definite up until the other day. My one friend said dude maybe she wants an official date so I just went for it and texted her "dinner next wed, lets do it" she replied with "in" within a minute. I was actually with her and some of our friends a little earlier that night and was trying to read her. she seemed into it and I didnt want to waste anymore time so I just asked her lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she cancels though lol. I'm not the "dating" type. Most girls I hang out with come out with me and my friends and just end up back at my house. I guess it's a good thing she isn't moving too fast.

huyner328 10-22-2012 04:15 PM

I'm 29 and my limit would be 23. Crazy because a lot of the girls that come out to these venues I play at are under 21 but bodies like grown ass women. ****in bullshit.

DylloS 10-22-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huyner328 (Post 14836831)
I'm 29 and my limit would be 23. Crazy because a lot of the girls that come out to these venues I play at are under 21 but bodies like grown ass women. ****in bullshit.

I would have no problem giving it to a younger chick but dating is a different story. They are just stupid fuucks. No pun intended lol.

JJR4884 10-22-2012 04:40 PM

I can't remember the last time i dated a girl younger than me...

DylloS 10-22-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurreyF1 (Post 14836919)
I can't remember the last time i dated a girl younger than me...

ohh man, that's so cool.

Sneaky 10-22-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurreyF1 (Post 14836919)
I can't remember the last time i dated a girl younger than me...

Perhaps you need to update your wardrobe.

jlaroc1990 10-22-2012 07:11 PM

Subbed for when I get outta class

calialx1 10-22-2012 07:41 PM

Im dating someone my age and i like it. 21 bare min i would say, neef to be able to take here to a bar..... Im 25 fyi

Sent from my C771 using Bimmer App

DME46 10-22-2012 07:58 PM

4-6 years my junior is preferred.

USCTrojanMan29 10-23-2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylloS (Post 14836610)
maybe. We met through mutual friends and fb chatted and text a lot over the last few weeks. Both of us were super busy and I hinted at hanging out but never set anything definite up until the other day. My one friend said dude maybe she wants an official date so I just went for it and texted her "dinner next wed, lets do it" she replied with "in" within a minute. I was actually with her and some of our friends a little earlier that night and was trying to read her. she seemed into it and I didnt want to waste anymore time so I just asked her lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she cancels though lol. I'm not the "dating" type. Most girls I hang out with come out with me and my friends and just end up back at my house. I guess it's a good thing she isn't moving too fast.

Careful, just don't fall in the dreaded friends zone. :eek:

USCTrojanMan29 10-23-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ynot (Post 14834947)
True for white chicks, Asian chicks don't age until they get to 60. Never, always thought girls my age are more mature by at least 3 to 4 years. I find younger girls physically attractive but not mentality so never been into girls a lot younger than me.

+100000 That is the rule (with few exceptions). My girlfriend is viet/chinese and see looks early/mid 20s depends on how she dresses and how she does her hair/make-up (she's 31). :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use