E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Australia (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   tropical north queenslanders ~ up for a cruise? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=952696)

pythonis 10-26-2012 10:21 PM

tropical north queenslanders ~ up for a cruise?

Hello all,

Up here in tropical north Queensland, I get a bit bored. I have been wondering if any of you wonderful guys and or gals, would be interested in a cruise in the next few weeks or maybe a bit before christmas. I am currently in townsville so I may have to drive to where ever you guys are but maybe there are still townsvillians. Anyway if anyone is up for some fun, or general townsvillian and tropical north Queensland fun, post away!

Hearts and kisses

~ Lord Pythonis

P.s. That's the first and last time I will use hearts and kisses.

NathanJ 10-27-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pythonis (Post 14850440)

P.s. That's the first and last time I will use hearts and kisses.

Glad to hear it :P

I'm always keen for a cruise! Have tried to organise one before which didn't work out because we couldn't decide on a date and we kinda forgot about it. Anway, I reckon we should pick a date, maybe a Sunday would be best (?), and stick to it so that we have something to organise around?

Keen as a bean!

On a different note; I ordered my bi-xenon kit from TRS this week, can't wait for it to arrive and have installed hopefully before the cruise. Definitely going to post photos.

pythonis 10-27-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NathanJ (Post 14850679)

maybe a Sunday would be best (?)

Keen as a bean!

On a different note; I ordered my bi-xenon kit from TRS this week.

Awesome! defiantly will try a Sunday, I think I will have those off more than Saturdays now anyway :P

Those lights sound Awesome btw, had a quick google, looking snazzy! though your beast is already looking pretty good when I see you driving around.

NathanJ 10-27-2012 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pythonis (Post 14850749)
Awesome! defiantly will try a Sunday, I think I will have those off more than Saturdays now anyway :P

Those lights sound Awesome btw, had a quick google, looking snazzy! though your beast is already looking pretty good when I see you driving around.

Haha thanks dude. For some reason my LED AEs have started crapping up, dropping a few LEDs here and there... So I figure instead of just replacing those, may as well replace the lights too! And I decided I don't like the blue high beam bowls so I'm just going to matte black it all and use the bi-xenon as high beams.

Anyway back on topic, shall we aim for the 18th of November? Hopefully Darksigno can come up from Mackay... Even though he's a traitor:evil:

pythonis 10-27-2012 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NathanJ (Post 14850759)
Anyway back on topic, shall we aim for the 18th of November? Hopefully Darksigno can come up from Mackay... Even though he's a traitor:evil:

UUuummm, Well I would love to completely! except thats the day im flying down to brisbane for my week of Coldplay/ben foldsing :P

We seem to be rather busy up here :P

rodsfromday 10-27-2012 07:31 AM

Kuranda Range FTW!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Bimmer App

NathanJ 11-01-2012 08:33 PM

Definitely!

How's December for everyone then?

pythonis 11-01-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NathanJ (Post 14864408)
Definitely!

How's December for everyone then?

Sounds good for me! :D

NathanJ 11-05-2012 08:23 PM

Can spot your car from a mile away!

pythonis 11-06-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NathanJ (Post 14874519)
Can spot your car from a mile away!

its the glow in the dark Moon mirror wheels isnt it? haha, I was looking at the audi's lights in front going, hmmm those look cool. then saw yours and thought, oh cool lights, then realized it was you hahaha

darksigno 11-14-2012 04:13 AM

sif im a traitor nathan :P your just jelly, i may very well be keen in decemberish, im not here often but thought id poke back to see how you fellas were doing

pythonis 11-24-2012 12:06 AM

Afternoon Chaps, Returned home from a fine week in brisbane/goldcoast. How are we all?

NathanJ 11-24-2012 03:23 AM

Evening!

How was it?

Finally got my Retrofit Source package the other day, keen to install it!

So we should probably settle on a date ASAP so we all know whats going on. Which day is best for everyone? Sundays?

darksigno 11-24-2012 03:42 AM

if i was to make it, it would be easier on Saturday otherwise it would have to be early Sunday brunch type thing as i would need to drive back here Sunday afternoon

pythonis 11-25-2012 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NathanJ (Post 14922749)
Evening!

How was it?

Finally got my Retrofit Source package the other day, keen to install it!

So we should probably settle on a date ASAP so we all know whats going on. Which day is best for everyone? Sundays?

I will address these in order I think...
1. It was freaking awesome! haha yeah Coldplay was really good, very glad I went.
2. Will have to see those lights before trying to spot you on the street then.
And 3. Yeah, Just got my work roster and I am working a heap through december, have this week off till friday then its hectic apparently :\ have only one sunday off (the 9th) so thats a thing.
If you guys can do any other days, im free every tuesday haha. :P :P

OH!!! and since the PORT ACCESS ROAD ( YES WHOOO WHOOO!... yes Im excited) is tehnically open enough for us to drive on, (bridge isnt done but still) I will be filming tomorrow (Monday the 26th of november) my Bimmer from around 11 on wards, till I get bored I suppose haha. So yeah if either of you are free I'll be doing that tomorrow :P

anyway this was a heap of writing :P

~ Pythonis

NathanJ 11-30-2012 04:10 AM

HID Projectors are in! They look sweeeet. Just gotta level them. Have temporarily lost the use of my AEs but they'll be back!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Bimmer App

pythonis 12-01-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NathanJ (Post 14939754)
HID Projectors are in! They look sweeeet. Just gotta level them. Have temporarily lost the use of my AEs but they'll be back!

Nice! will have to check them out at some point!

You guys still interested in a cruise?

pythonis 12-09-2012 07:25 AM

guys? you still alive? guys? :(

pythonis 12-26-2012 12:56 AM

have this sunday off, Pretty sure, up for a cruise guys? or monday :P

darksigno 12-30-2012 01:52 AM

sorry pythonis, i didnt end up making it up to townsville this month, i think it could be time tho that you guys came down here :P im pretty sure there is a track day/sprint/drift day coming up soon