E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   S65 AMG vs. some Rolls Royce vs. some Bentley (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=952832)

Kain 10-27-2012 11:26 PM

S65 AMG vs. some Rolls Royce vs. some Bentley
 
Which would you pick?

325inthe510 10-27-2012 11:38 PM

4. Bugatti Veyron

You can't be an oil sheikh without one

HyeWarrior 10-27-2012 11:51 PM

I hear the new Bentley Mulsanne is amazing

http://www.topgear.com/uk/assets/cms...p=110210_03:13

Wes 10-28-2012 12:12 AM

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...7237161381.jpg

Skeeter 10-28-2012 12:41 AM

Ahhh, a Kain poll. All is right with the world.

v8 5 10-28-2012 01:19 AM

330i sedan //M-Power will tell you why it's better than an M3

someguy_99 10-28-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 325inthe510 (Post 14852189)
4. Bugatti Veyron

You can't be an oil sheikh without one

I understand this is off topic but some of things said are getting to be over the edge.

I know this just a joke but calm down.

_.dstrukt.n1ne 10-28-2012 06:13 PM

A custom built E39 M5 from spare OEM parts is the correct answer.

simsima325 10-28-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _.dstrukt.n1ne (Post 14853519)
A custom built E39 M5 from spare OEM parts is the correct answer.

goddammit, beat me.

david05111 10-28-2012 09:15 PM

Definitely the Rolls...you could throw Maybach , Alpina, Audi, and a few other top brands on there and I'd still pick the Rolls. There's just something about it...it blows everything else away in terms of baller-ness

rcsummers 10-28-2012 09:42 PM

Which Rolls?
Phantom - No
Ghost - No
Drophead - Yes


Which Bentley?
Conti GT - No
Flying Spur - No
Mulsanne - No.

fckupayme 10-28-2012 09:44 PM

I love the S65 because its very lux but a monsterly fast car. But if you are looking for flash any RR or Bentley beats it cleanly. What models BTW?

Fisch330ciTopasBlau 10-28-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcsummers (Post 14854019)
Which Rolls?
Phantom - No
Ghost - No
Drophead - Yes


Which Bentley?
Conti GT - No
Flying Spur - No
Mulsanne - No.

Did the Mulsanne replace the Brooklands?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fckupayme (Post 14854032)
I love the S65 because its very lux but a monsterly fast car. But if you are looking for flash any RR or Bentley beats it cleanly. What models BTW?

I think you mean Class, S65 is the flashy one. I wonder what the cost of operating an S65 is. I'd bet in tire cost alone from the stupid torque it would be higher than the RR and Bentley.

Redline 10-28-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fisch330ciTopasBlau (Post 14854048)
Did the Mulsanne replace the Brooklands?

I'll still take the brooklands.



I'll take a phantom drophead over all though. Not too fond of bentleys.

someguy_99 10-28-2012 10:30 PM

http://www.insideline.com/aston-mart...rst-drive.html

Stankia 10-28-2012 10:32 PM

Alpina B7.

deafboy 10-28-2012 10:55 PM

There needs to be a "none" option...

albeee 10-29-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fisch330ciTopasBlau (Post 14854048)
Did the Mulsanne replace the Brooklands?

The last Brooklands produced was a coupe based on the Arnage (unlike the 90s one). The Mulsanne is the successor, and if they made a coupe version, it would be called something else.

Andy2108 10-29-2012 12:20 AM

Crown Vic

Fisch330ciTopasBlau 10-29-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albeee (Post 14854364)
The last Brooklands produced was a coupe based on the Arnage (unlike the 90s one). The Mulsanne is the successor, and if they made a coupe version, it would be called something else.

ahh. That's why I like it more than the mulsanne. My bro had a Conti GT and was considering the Brooklands but he went with an S500(?) Designo Edition instead.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use