E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Just another day at Target... (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=952836)

eneka 10-28-2012 01:59 AM

Just another day at Target...
 
http://i.imgur.com/aZSNa.jpg
http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments...day_at_target/

Wes 10-28-2012 02:00 AM

Yea that was at the topanga mall :rofl:

farmdog 10-28-2012 02:02 AM

Dumb azz.

325inthe510 10-28-2012 02:07 AM

-2012
-Letting women in their 70's drive

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33905102/Re...bout%20why.jpg

Xcelratr 10-28-2012 02:34 AM

Saw that on the news. She had about a gazillion feet of brick wall to hit and somehow she nailed the door square enough to fit her car right through.

Crazy stuff.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,5724806.story

king kong 10-28-2012 02:37 AM

Go home bmw, you're drunk

HyeWarrior 10-28-2012 02:41 AM

Party hard

sweetbro858 10-28-2012 03:10 AM

Target > Walmart

and it ain't even close










except for the mobil1 motor oil, walmart is ok for that :rofl:

nicco1117 10-28-2012 04:51 AM

I was there when that happened. The woman was parked beside me. Even told the lady she had a nice car before she went inside her car and drove off. Minutes later, her car played "hole in the wall". Felt bad for the lady inside target who was hurt.

insomniac 10-28-2012 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicco1117 (Post 14852421)
I was there when that happened. The woman was parked beside me. Even told the lady she had a nice car before she went inside her car and drove off. Minutes later, her car played "hole in the wall". Felt bad for the lady inside target who was hurt.

Just out of curiosity, was the lady Asian? If so I have to show this to my mother-in law. Yes, my mother-in law is Asian.

CollinsE90 10-28-2012 05:29 AM

Clean up in aisle 6

wasp9166 10-28-2012 10:23 AM

damn regulators

saxual328ci 10-28-2012 11:27 AM

ooooh there are going to be some red tag items on the end isle.

wasp9166 10-28-2012 12:21 PM

why is the hood up,lol

Lair 10-28-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbro858 (Post 14852343)
Target > Walmart

and it ain't even close










except for the mobil1 motor oil, walmart is ok for that :rofl:

+1

Walmart sucks.

sweetbro858 10-28-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasp9166 (Post 14852721)
why is the hood up,lol

1:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ilHt-4Jbg

EDawg 10-29-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicco1117 (Post 14852421)
I was there when that happened. The woman was parked beside me. Even told the lady she had a nice car before she went inside her car and drove off. Minutes later, her car played "hole in the wall". Felt bad for the lady inside target who was hurt.

dude, it's all your fault. if you hadn't interacted with that woman, the whole chain of event would had been altered.

rcsummers 10-29-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EDawg (Post 14854536)
dude, it's all your fault. if you hadn't interacted with that woman, the whole chain of event would had been altered.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...jpg?1321901003


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use