M3: RAC RG-63 18" Silver
I have moved on from my M3, so I have my last few things up for sale.
I am selling the bestset of wheels I have ever owned, the RAC RG-63s designed with specific fitment for the E46 M3 to stuff the maximum amount of rubber in the fender wells with a nice stance and no rubbing.
The original thread for the group buy on M3F listed the following specs:
* 6061 T6 HEAT TREATED Aluminum Alloy (currently the best wheel material available)
* 8000 TON SPREAD FORGED MONOBLOCK WHEEL
* 18 x 9 Front , offset is +38, 18.62 lbs
* 18 x10 Rear , offset is +27, 20.14 lbs
* Wheels have a 72.6mm center hub bore so they are HUBCENTRIC (the fit is perfect, no centering rings needed)
* Can accommodate any 365mm or smaller BIG BRAKE KIT without spacers
* Powder-coated in a high quality finish of your choice
* Can accommodate tire sizes up to a 265F/295R.
* Wheels will accept the OEM roundel centercap. (RG63's will be designed from the factory to use the OEM E46 M3 centercap)
* The wheels will be forged in Japan at one of the finest manufacturing plants in the world, and normally take 30 days just to clear U.S. customs.
* The RG4 wheel exceeds all JWL & VIA wheel certifications for use on the E46 M3
* Of note to the FI people: Ralph (of RAC) ran wheels of this size/offset on his track car with 295 rears with stock, unrolled fenders, and was able to do so without rub. I'm not saying this is possible with every model of tire or every alignment, but if you're looking for more traction, you can have it here.
These will allow you to run a 245-265 front and a 265-285 rear at any ride height without rubbing. As in, you could remove the springs from the car and ride around on the shock bump stops, and you will not rub. SOME 295 tires will fit, with the right alignment. Personally, I plan to run a 255 front, 285 rear as that gives you a rolling diameter that is identical to stock.
The rims have some very light rash which is easily repairable (wife drove car occasionally) and are overall in very good condition.
$2250 shipped in CONUS, tires not included in sale.
Do they come with tires?
Sorry, tires not included, they're shot anyway.
Price dropped to $2250 shipped in CONUS.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.