2002 Alpine White / Cinnamon - Very clean and tastefully modified $16,500
After debating it for a while I have decided that it is time to sell my beloved M3.
Here are the specs:
2002 BMW M3
Alpine White Exterior
Clean carfax/autocheck - No accidents
Driven on level 2 A 90% of the time, I have barely driven the car hard and turned up the shift speed to maximum level.
The car drives beautifully, there is no warning lights ON, it does not make any weird sounds and it is @ 100% and needs absolutely nothing. Everything works like it should and the car is absolutely problem free.
- Factory Options:
Harman Kardon Stereo
Heated/Electric seats with memory
Autodiming/heated outside rearview mirrors
Both front seats have inflatable upper and lower bolsters
Auto-diming inside rearview mirror
Rear parking sensors
I would say the exterior of the car is 9.5/10. I do not think the car has ever been repainted. The paint is mint, no dings or dents, 1 very very minor scratch in the rear bumper and a tiny bit of paint has chipped off on the rear quarter panel (right above the tail light).
The car is washed every week, waxed every 3 weeks, and clay bared every 2 months or so. The interior is vacuumed every week, and everything gets cleaned up with Meguiars interior quick detailer. The front and rear seats are cleaned with Lexol leather cleaner and hydrated with Lexol leather conditioner once per season. The interior is 9.9/10 with the driver's seat showing very minor wear
- CSL Trunk and OEM trunk (original)
- Angel eyes
- Alpine white front bumper reflectors
- All windows but windshield are tinted (30%)
- 5000k high beam helper bulbs
- 5000k for light bulbs
- Matt black front grills
- Matt black fender grills
- Clear corners (I also have a set of smoked corners)
- LED tail lights
- LED license plate bulbs
- Matt black M3 badged
- BBS LM replicas (Miros) with less than 4k miles
Fronts - 19''x8.5'' ET40 with 10mm spacers and extended bolts from ECS Tuning
Rears - 19''x9.5'' ET20
I believe the front tires are 235/35/19 and the rears are 265/30/19, the tire brand is Nankang and the model is NS-II and these also have less than 4k miles
- LED lighting kit
- AC Schitnzer Gas pedal
- SMG knob matching e-brake handle (also have OEM)
- New set of OEM floormats
- Hardwired for any Valentine radar detectors
- TEIN Driving Spec Euro Damper Coilovers
- TEIN caster/camber plates
- Eibach front and rear sway bars with adjustable end links
- Stainless steel braided lines
- Front CSL rotors with bracket/spacers for calipers and HAWK pads
- Rear crossed drilled rotors with hawk pads
- AFe Stage 2 Cold air intake
- Rear o2 sensors coded out
- Euro mid-pipes
- Active Autowerke Gen 3. axle back exhaust
- Custom SMG Tune
- Custom Engine Tune
- Inspection II @ 98k miles (Valve adjustment, VANOS and CAM bolts inspected along with the tabs, all fluids were changed, SMG, brakes, coolant, power steering, transmission fluid, differential fluid with the updated anti-noise BMW fluid)
- Rod bearing recall done by second owner (I am the third)
- Oil changed with Castrol TWS 10W60 every 2500-3500 miles with OEM filter
- New lower front control arm bushings
- New GUIBO @70k
- Fresh RTABS, diff. carrier bushings @70k
- Front left brake caliper @107k
- 93 Oct gasoline from Shell ONLY
I am sure I am forgetting tons of things, I have maintenance records for most of the maintenance performed to the car. The car has always been kept in the garage in pristine condition, the car has had whatever it needed, I hate to do this but priorities changed and I feel like it needs to go.
Contact me if you have any questions but please, do NOT waste my time and your with lowball offers, I do NOT need to sell the car and I am not in a rush. No trades please.
I would like $18,000
Please note, as of right now the car has the LM wheels and the CSL Trunk
More pictures I took today after its weekly detail:
Car as it sits - $16,500
The ad will be updated with more interior and exterior pictures, I just don't have them in this computer. If there is anything specific you would like pictures of please don't hesitate to ask.
what dash trim is that? I really like it. Btw, nice car.
Thanks for the compliment!
i believe i sent you a pm. interested.
Im interested! PM me your contact information
If its not sold by the weekend I'm going to be keeping it
$17,500 as it sits
sold mine about a week ago... 17500 take it and run.... its definitely a good deal, but over 100k people just start low balling. check mine out on my other threads.
great looking car.
All PMs and emails replied
interested in buying where u located in michigan??call me @6162839232
Trade for my 95 M3 and my FJ90 Land Cruiser?
All e-mails and PM's replied
Price drop - $16,900 as it sits + OEM original trunk
Motivated to sell
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.