E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   FS OEM Ignition coils (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=953751)

Qik-BMW 11-02-2012 12:57 PM

FS OEM Ignition coils
 
I have a set of 6 OEM used ignition coils made by bosch, in perfect working condition. I am only selling them since I have an extra set from another engine I purchased. The coils have 76k miles on them. $125 shipped to your door.
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/...ED67C20C8D.jpg

Qik-BMW 11-08-2012 11:32 PM

Bump

Qik-BMW 11-17-2012 07:27 PM

Bump

Mortification1 11-18-2012 02:58 AM

I can vouch for this guy good seller and great person to deal with. G/L with sale man

BMWNTHZST 11-18-2012 05:14 PM

PM sent

///BM3R 12-02-2012 09:01 PM

i wish those went to my 2001 330CI...might have to take a look under the engine cover to make sure

Qik-BMW 12-02-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///BM3R (Post 14945541)
i wish those went to my 2001 330CI...might have to take a look under the engine cover to make sure

They should be the same! My 04 2.5 and 3.0 are the same. I will check part #s tomorrow for an 01 when I get to the shop! BTW, These coils came out of 04 330i

Qik-BMW 12-03-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///BM3R (Post 14945541)
i wish those went to my 2001 330CI...might have to take a look under the engine cover to make sure

These coils will not work on an 01. They will fit any M54 from production date of 09-01-02 and up.

darksideracer69 12-03-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brushcountry777 (Post 14946628)
These coils will not work on an 01. They will fit any M54 from production date of 09-01-02 and up.

Don't think that's right bud. Re check.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

Qik-BMW 12-04-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksideracer69 (Post 14947927)
Don't think that's right bud. Re check.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

No, It is right, I even triple checked! Part # 12131712219 Bosch ignition coil will fit
Starting with production date 09-01-02 and up, which meams its an 03 through 2005

Will fit the following,

2003 thru 2005
325I, Ci M54 and M56
330I, Ci
and M3

but, will not fit production date before 09-01-02

darksideracer69 12-04-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brushcountry777 (Post 14950721)
No, It is right, I even triple checked! Part # 12131712219 Bosch ignition coil will fit
Starting with production date 09-01-02 and up, which meams its an 03 through 2005

Will fit the following,

2003 thru 2005
325I, Ci M54 and M56
330I, Ci
and M3

but, will not fit production date before 09-01-02

Jblocks is a what 03-04? He has the other ones.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

Qik-BMW 12-04-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksideracer69 (Post 14950808)
Jblocks is a what 03-04? He has the other ones.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

Check Jblocks production date. It is probably a production date of say 8-2-02 which would still make it a 2003 which would have the other coils.

Qik-BMW 01-07-2013 11:02 AM

bump

Qik-BMW 02-24-2013 03:22 PM

Bump

Qik-BMW 03-17-2013 11:51 PM

Ttt


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use