E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   FS: pre-face sedan one peice headlights (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=954954)

Dippinwandy 11-08-2012 06:29 PM

FS: pre-face sedan one peice headlights
 
2 Attachment(s)
Im selling my aftermarket preface sedan one peice headlights. (No corners needed) Everything works fine. Im selling because I went back to stock.
Located in socal. Buyer pays shipping
$70 obo
more pics if needed

trippmann 11-08-2012 07:39 PM

Holy **** those are ugly!

...sorry, glws

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

Russian172 11-08-2012 07:46 PM

Good thing you're selling those
Glws

Dippinwandy 11-16-2012 04:51 PM

Bump

Dippinwandy 12-01-2012 12:58 PM

Obo

Dippinwandy 12-04-2012 07:18 PM

Anyone?

willsbma 12-06-2012 12:35 PM

Still have these? Fit a 99 sedan correct?

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

Dippinwandy 12-06-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willsbma (Post 14956550)
Still have these? Fit a 99 sedan correct?

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

Yes they will !

Dippinwandy 12-13-2012 07:32 PM

Make me an offer.

Dippinwandy 01-02-2013 02:53 PM

Bump

trentcdrums 01-03-2013 09:26 AM

These are obv ebay headlights, I owned these myself when I had no clue about my car

:/

Dippinwandy 01-03-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trentcdrums (Post 15027131)
These are obv ebay headlights, I owned these myself when I had no clue about my car

:/

Yes I know. They were on the car when I bought it. I put the oem ones even though they were a lot more expensive. But I have to say that the light output was better on these.
I am trying to sell them so i wont have to trash them. Someone must want cheap headlights?

bmwm3beast 01-03-2013 05:17 PM

Lmao.... I also got those freaking lights... I bought them expensive too they seen me coming....i paid 170... Now im looking at going back to stock but retrofitting them.... Witch i have some but missing parts....

trentcdrums 01-03-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm3beast (Post 15028642)
Lmao.... I also got those freaking lights... I bought them expensive too they seen me coming....i paid 170... Now im looking at going back to stock but retrofitting them.... Witch i have some but missing parts....

What parts do you need. I am currently using a knock off depot headlight kid from eBay. I really regret even spending the money on that too. Now I can't even put my V2 angel eyes on the headlight because they won't fit on there. I don't know what I should do, nor how to retrofit. Do you have any idea how to retrofit?

bmwm3beast 01-04-2013 12:45 AM

Lol.. There is a retrofit diy.. Here.. I got the original lights but im gonna add angel eyes and motimoto bixenon projectors.... Ill be spending about 150 but o well better then these christmas lights.... Lol.....

Dippinwandy 01-04-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm3beast (Post 15029973)
Lol.. There is a retrofit diy.. Here.. I got the original lights but im gonna add angel eyes and motimoto bixenon projectors.... Ill be spending about 150 but o well better then these christmas lights.... Lol.....

Hey!! Im trying to make a sale here!

bmwm3beast 01-04-2013 03:38 AM

The man had these lights already.. But u are right sorry

trentcdrums 01-04-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwm3beast (Post 15030266)
The man had these lights already.. But u are right sorry

+1 thank you

Dippinwandy 01-13-2013 01:22 PM

Bump

Dippinwandy 01-17-2013 02:13 PM

Up


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use