E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   General Off-Topic (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Finally Got My First E46 But.... (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=955164)

beemerfreak 11-09-2012 07:46 PM

Finally Got My First E46 But....
 
As a daily driver...

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...FF41EA9AD0.jpg

limpiabota809 11-09-2012 07:50 PM

Nice wheels

E46330iguy 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

E46s are DD's and this is the wrong section

Five_seveN 11-09-2012 08:10 PM

hope it stays reliable for you. looks to be a clean car :thumbup:

Ballistic325 11-09-2012 11:19 PM

Five, your second rocket booster, pop-up umbrella and hip flask have failed.

OP - looks clean. Loving the wheels :thumbup:

Five_seveN 11-09-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballistic325 (Post 14887677)
Five, your second rocket booster, pop-up umbrella and hip flask have failed.

OP - looks clean. Loving the wheels :thumbup:

not pictured: EML and SES

Grande D 11-09-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Five_seveN (Post 14887680)
not pictured: EML and SES

Neglect.

Five_seveN 11-09-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhp43867 (Post 14887681)
Neglect.

car is currently for sale at 46,000 miles and i bought a perfectly functioning mercedes at 140,000 :woot: dont wanna take away from OP though. nice purchase

Grande D 11-09-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Five_seveN (Post 14887683)
car is currently for sale at 46,000 miles and i bought a perfectly functioning mercedes at 140,000 :woot: dont wanna take away from OP though. nice purchase

Lord you must have beat the piss out of it. Congrats.

Five_seveN 11-09-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhp43867 (Post 14887692)
Lord you must have beat the piss out of it. Congrats.

no, it hasnt worked properly for five minutes since i got it with 7112 miles


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use