E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Lighting Forum (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Good tails? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=955878)

aahmed2016 11-13-2012 10:32 PM

Good tails?
 
Browsing eBay, and found these, I like the price, the year and all is correct, Should I pull the trigger?

EDIT: Woops my bad, here's the link Right here

COBYATCH 11-13-2012 11:00 PM

where's the link?

if you're looking at LED tails, the only brands i would suggest are DEPO or Eagle Eye, seeing that they are the most popular choice.

aahmed2016 11-13-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COBYATCH (Post 14898025)
where's the link?

if you're looking at LED tails, the only brands i would suggest are DEPO or Eagle Eye, seeing that they are the most popular choice.

Dear COBYATCH, your car is ****ing sexy.

Solidjake 11-14-2012 07:05 AM

Read the sticky that I made please. Avoid those lights at all costs.

The only lights you can get for your car are Eagle Eyes from sponsors like www.khoalty.com

aahmed2016 11-14-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidjake (Post 14898593)
Read the sticky that I made please. Avoid those lights at all costs.

The only lights you can get for your car are Eagle Eyes from sponsors like www.khoalty.com

alright haha, thanks

rjskalet 11-14-2012 09:27 AM

Yea I would recommend khoalty as well. Just because they looked out for me when I bought my angel eyes from there and I kept having problems with them 1st gens they had. Plus the price is reasonable

ECSTuning 11-14-2012 09:58 AM

The Eagle Eyes are the most popular aftermarket E46 tail light set up we sell currently. Fitment is spot on and they do a great job with quality control. HERE is a link to the tails for your car we have avaible on our site.


http://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/36476_x300.jpghttp://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/10947_x300.jpg

Arpee 11-25-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECSTuning (Post 14898888)
The Eagle Eyes are the most popular aftermarket E46 tail light set up we sell currently. Fitment is spot on and they do a great job with quality control. HERE is a link to the tails for your car we have avaible on our site.


http://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/36476_x300.jpghttp://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/10947_x300.jpg

Does the Eagle eyes have the trunk interior lights, like the factor
y ones?

Thanks

erice46 11-25-2012 01:26 AM

Yes they do have the interior lights i git mine for my sedan last week from ddm tuning i love them perfect fitment and leds look great especiall with a ultra white reverse lights

maxi 11-26-2012 05:48 AM

Is this the back cover for the tail lights like the OEM?

ECSTuning 11-26-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 14926763)
Is this the back cover for the tail lights like the OEM?

Yes they are rather similar. The biggest difference is the Eagle Eyes use a different bulb size/style to illuminate the trunks interior.

http://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/10949_x600.jpg

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-27-2012 01:32 AM

we have them too, for not 250 dollars

erice46 11-27-2012 10:55 PM

Ddm tunning cheapest spot

trentcdrums 11-27-2012 11:07 PM

Khaolty all the way. Love mine! Purchased 2 months ago and no problems. Bright as crap especially at night.

trentcdrums 11-27-2012 11:07 PM

I got EE's.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use