E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Ask a Site Sponsor (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Any Black Friday deals coming up from the sponsors? (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=955979)

SeanC 11-14-2012 04:09 PM

Any Black Friday deals coming up from the sponsors?
 
I need a new suspension lol :eeps:

Russian172 11-14-2012 04:18 PM

I need new wheel bearing(rear) help a brotha out

E46Cherry 11-14-2012 08:21 PM

bump

peterbg16 11-14-2012 08:47 PM

OMG please. I need a suspension refresh on a budget. Any vendors giving good deals will get my money so do something guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Bimmer App

bikeaddict 11-14-2012 08:50 PM

looking to buy an mtech bumper for a coupe...crossing fingers for a sale price shipped to canada.....possibly coil overs too!!!

reyes186 11-15-2012 03:25 AM

Need suspension also !!! Any good deals let us know

RKiepper 11-15-2012 04:03 AM

Ah hell yeah!!! Sub'd.

Sven330ci 11-15-2012 04:57 AM

In the market for coilovers!

Nico16 11-15-2012 07:03 AM

Hell yeah!! Suspension freebie!!! Wooooo

SeanC 11-15-2012 09:32 PM

:bump:

ModBargains III 11-15-2012 09:33 PM

We already have our Black Friday sale deals up currently and they start as of today... Prices are only good as long as the items are still in stock, so if we sell out, you're out of luck:

http://www.modbargains.com/Black-Friday-Sale-2012.htm

Contact me directly to order at 714.582.3330 extension 8002 - and ask for Jurrian.

E46Moonlight 11-15-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModBargains III (Post 14903951)
We already have our Black Friday sale deals up currently and they start as of today... Prices are only good as long as the items are still in stock, so if we sell out, you're out of luck:

http://www.modbargains.com/Black-Friday-Sale-2012.htm

Contact me directly to order at 714.582.3330 extension 8002 - and ask for Jurrian.

Some good deals!!!

SeanC 11-16-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModBargains III (Post 14903951)
We already have our Black Friday sale deals up currently and they start as of today... Prices are only good as long as the items are still in stock, so if we sell out, you're out of luck:

http://www.modbargains.com/Black-Friday-Sale-2012.htm

Contact me directly to order at 714.582.3330 extension 8002 - and ask for Jurrian.

I appreciate the post, and let me know if I got this wrong, but that $55 shipping (even after $40 Black Friday discount) is a deal killer for me. Wish you offered free shipping!

ModBargains III 11-16-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanC (Post 14904836)
I appreciate the post, and let me know if I got this wrong, but that $55 shipping (even after $40 Black Friday discount) is a deal killer for me. Wish you offered free shipping!

$55 shipping on what?

SeanC 11-16-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModBargains III (Post 14905606)
$55 shipping on what?

Koni yellows for a sedan.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Bimmer App

ModBargains III 11-16-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanC (Post 14905673)
Koni yellows for a sedan.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Bimmer App

Going to PA, yeah I'd say that's reasonable, it's a big box for shocks, the same size as a coilover box, that seems exactly right...

To be honest, last time I checked as well we should have been the lowest priced on the Koni's, so now with a bigger discount, no reason not to get on it. :hi:

bry330i 11-16-2012 01:51 PM

in for 5% off your order:shhh:

SeanC 11-16-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModBargains III (Post 14905685)
Going to PA, yeah I'd say that's reasonable, it's a big box for shocks, the same size as a coilover box, that seems exactly right...

To be honest, last time I checked as well we should have been the lowest priced on the Koni's, so now with a bigger discount, no reason not to get on it. :hi:

Not saying it's not reasonable, just makes the deal less attractive. Do you price match? I am still looking but rather buy from a sponsor without paying more.

TiAg2247 11-16-2012 11:44 PM

Not enough E39 love :( If only your rear diffuser was finned, vorsteiner style!

RKiepper 11-17-2012 12:06 AM

Anyone offering air ride discounts?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use