FS: Supercharged 2004 330i - Orient Blue - $18,000 OBO - Gainesville, FL
The time has come. I am actively fielding offers for my car. I've owned this car since it was brand new with 5 miles on the clock. I've found something I want, and I need to get rid of this car to get it. The car has been my baby. It has always been kept detailed, and no expenses have been spared. I have complete maintenance records in a binder as well. PM me with any questions.
Located in Gainesville, FL. I will drive up to 200 minutes to meet serious buyers.
- Rides like it's on rails. Every single suspension part has been upgraded.
- Fast. The Stage 2 Technik Supercharger is supposed to put out 360whp. The car is fun and keeps up with stock E46 M3s.
- Featured in the May 2012 issue of Performance BMW Magazine.
- This car has been meticulously maintained. All maintenance is up to date. New radiator, water pump, power steering pump, fuel pump, and control arm bushings done recently. The paint is in fantastic shape. Anyone who knows me can tell you this car is beautiful and I take great care of it.
- Supercharger seals need to be replaced. It's leaking some oil.
- A couple small dents on the drivers side rear quarter panel. Can be popped out professionally with ease.
- Gauges need to be finished being hooked up (lines are ran, need an adapter to attach to oil lines)
- Trunk system needs to be finished (needs to be secured)
2004 BMW 330i
M-Tech II Front Bumper w/ Molded CF Arqray Front Lip
Hamann GTR Sideskirts
Hamann GTR Rear Bumper
ATR Carbon Fiber Powerbulge Hood
M3-Style Side Mirrors
Carbon Fiber Door Pillars
Carbon Fiber Engine Cover
Blacked-Out Grilles & Window Trim
Black Suede Trim Two-Toned Door Panels
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Trim
Carbon Fiber Shifter
Lighting & Electronics
Khoalty LED Angel Eyes
LED Interior Lighting
Clarion VRX765vd In-Dash DVD Headunit
MB Quart Discus Component System
JL 10w1v2 Subwoofer
Alpine MRP-F250 4-Channel Amplifier
Audiobahn A2002T 2-Channel Amplifier
Passport Escort X50 Radar Detector
Technik Engineering ASA TM-12 8.5 psi Supercharger
Turbonetics Front Mount Intercooler
Forge Motorsport Diverter Valve
B&B TriFlow Exhaust System
19x8 DPE R07 2-piece Forged Wheels
235/35/19 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo Tires
Suspension & Brakes
UUC 4 piston Front Big Brake Kit
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads
KMAC Front Camber Plates
Turner Motorsport Rear Camber Arms
Turner Motorsport Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Limiter Kit
Rogue Engineering Rear Shock Mounts
Front Strut Bar
Ireland Engineering Front Control Arm Bushings
Meyle HD Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
The Legend's Car FS. What is the world coming too???? #2k12 lol.
Do they get troll points for buying it?
Still sexy as ever.
damn .....nice glws
What are you looking to buy?
Is it true? I heard youre buying a Versa?
Wanna trade for my 330?
Is was owned by BeMyWhip, which adds significantly to its value.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.