E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Parting Out (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   330ci Parts - a whole bunch of different stuff...+ whatever else you may need (req's) (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=956632)

MattJason92 11-18-2012 04:10 PM

330ci Parts - a whole bunch of different stuff...+ whatever else you may need (req's)

Hey Everyone

So after years of fun with my 2001 Titanium Silver (Black Dakota Leather Interior) 330ci...it has passed on. Hurricane Sandy decided the it, amongst all of our other vehicles, should no longer be on the road (flooded engine) as my hometown of Long Beach, NY was devastated. All that being said, I have a ton of parts from the car; some didn't see salt water at all and some were never even put on the car as I bought them as replacements. I'm in the process of taking pics and will get them up soon..things just are a bit crazy right now.

I'll put prices on these later and accept some offers, but I'm trying to make up as much as possible since Geico hosed me on the total loss value. Parts include:

1) M sport 17" Style 68 Rims and Tires - these did not see salt water as I just put my winter rims and tires on; I have 2 17 x7.5 for the fronts and 2 17 x 8.5's for the rear (sport coupe), as well as a full size style 68 matching for the spare. All have almost brand new tires on them.

2) C Pillars - fabric is pulling off, but plastic fine - gray

3) Full trunk tool kit and tool box

4) Smoked rear lenses

5) Smoked side markers

6) Stock rear amber lenses

7) Stock side markers

8) Front dome light assembly

9) BMW home link button

10) Panel that houses the home link, sunroof button and microphone

12) Front and rear ashtrays

13) Bought by mistake - 2 titanium silver side view mirrors (passenger has small chip); heated...but I believe no memory

13b) I could remove mine which have all options and sell those too I'm sure (maybe switch them since the yard would never realize it)

14) Driver's side blue tinted OEM heated mirror glass - I have two of these

15) Passenger side glass (same blue, heated) - small chip

16) Spare tire bracket/nut and the plastic insert

17) Trunk lid carpet/liner - gray

18) Various pieces of wood grain trim - no cracks

19) Those easily lost plastic inserts for the "oh-****" handle (covers screws) as well as the driver's side

20) Trunk lid handle - the screw holes need some fixing...but if you're handy...

21) Rear overhead dome lights/reading lights

22) The plastic caps that set into the rear fold down seat (I believe they hide the hinges) - black

23) Center console cup holders

24) Rechargeable flash light

25) Floor mat Velcro tie downs - they look like little plastic discs that screw into the floor to hold your mats down

26) Trunk storage trays

27) Roof interior vent (gray); pops into the headliner - I believe for interior air circulation

28) Vehicle jack - trunk jack

Off the top of my head...these are the items I quickly grabbed off my car. The car is still sitting there...and probably will be for a while since they have thousands of vehicles to tow here. Finally moving back last night, I now have to see it just mocking me, stuck up on a center median.

Note: the car did start and even drive....but I don't know how safe it would be - I could possibly do a buy back if someone wanted the entire vehicle for a decent price.

Anyway, all that being said, while I'm still getting my thoughts and prices together, please feel free to pm or email me at MattJason92@gmail.com (email is best) if you want to make any offers in advance.

Noreaster33 11-18-2012 04:59 PM

interested in the trunk stuff do you have the carpet and the other parts my trunk has nothing in it no carpet nothin so the batter is exposed.

flashmeow 11-18-2012 08:40 PM

do you have the manual shift boot?

Nickvjr 11-19-2012 12:04 AM

Sorry for your loss & pray your family & friends are well.

nepiman 11-19-2012 06:27 PM

Do you have a Air Duct Cover and distributer- Radiator to Air Filter Housing?

JTripper 11-20-2012 06:07 AM

Don't need anything much, at most the jack pads. Sorry to hear about Sandy wrecking your town BUT I'm from Brooklyn.... and you don't have to know me- WE'RE New Yorkers!!- anything that i Might be able to help with i'll be happy to (volunteer cleanup, food delivery for a day). PM me if needed.
You guys got rocked out there, my family in freeport just lost power, they're lucky!
I hope all turns out well, realllllly soon!

3bananas 11-20-2012 10:07 AM

Do you have the driver's side front fender?
Also, how much for the driver's side mirror w/glass?

nepiman 11-20-2012 10:44 AM

Air Duct Cover and distributer- Radiator to Air Filter Housing PM!!

three30cic 11-21-2012 07:17 AM

"13) Bought by mistake - 2 titanium silver side view mirrors (passenger has small chip); heated...but I believe no memory"

sent you an email and a message, never replied......

How much and what do you mean bought by mistake? can I get a photo of each along with the connector type please?

Camjus 11-21-2012 07:30 AM

hello

sandy was a bitch for us here in CT also.. sorry bout the bimmer do u have headlights?

MattJason92 11-21-2012 01:26 PM

Hey Everyone

Sorry its taking me a little to get back to all of you; things are a bit chaotic. I'm going to have pictures of all of the parts I have available and will post them by tomorrow or Friday the latest along with my asking prices.

And to three33cic - what is on the car now are the mirrors with heat and memory capabilities. Mine are a bit faded and scuffed up, so I purchased all new ones along with the glass from someone...only to realize after that the ones I purchased were not for memory, only heated. So now they are sitting there. I don't believe they were ever used as the person I had bought them from immediately replaced his with M style. The passenger side did get dropped however, so there is a tiny (and I mean super tiny, less than half a centimeter) chip on the plastic cover where it meets the black part; and the glass has a small chip as well (all related to passenger side).

Leogon13 11-21-2012 06:39 PM

Mass air flow sensor 20176

three30cic 11-23-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by three30cic (Post 14917086)
"13) Bought by mistake - 2 titanium silver side view mirrors (passenger has small chip); heated...but I believe no memory"

sent you an email and a message, never replied......

How much and what do you mean bought by mistake? can I get a photo of each along with the connector type please?

Are you really selling? If so price and pics please......

asma123 11-23-2012 12:52 PM

what bumper do you have?
If you have m-tech, I'd want your fog lights, front passenger side splash guard, the heatable spraying nozzle (sensor that fits in the splash guard)
let me know.

junklar 11-23-2012 02:16 PM

I emailed you and pmed you

Steven747 11-23-2012 07:48 PM

brand new cup holders ? how much shipped to 92859

three30cic 11-24-2012 10:06 PM

I think this is just another one of those threads where the seller doesn't really want to sell anything

jmillsner 11-25-2012 12:39 AM

Interested in items 4, 5 and 23. If you could inbox me with photos perhaps, and pricing I would greatly appreciate it

three30cic 11-27-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJason92 (Post 14917777)
Hey Everyone

Sorry its taking me a little to get back to all of you; things are a bit chaotic. I'm going to have pictures of all of the parts I have available and will post them by tomorrow or Friday the latest along with my asking prices.

And to three33cic - what is on the car now are the mirrors with heat and memory capabilities. Mine are a bit faded and scuffed up, so I purchased all new ones along with the glass from someone...only to realize after that the ones I purchased were not for memory, only heated. So now they are sitting there. I don't believe they were ever used as the person I had bought them from immediately replaced his with M style. The passenger side did get dropped however, so there is a tiny (and I mean super tiny, less than half a centimeter) chip on the plastic cover where it meets the black part; and the glass has a small chip as well (all related to passenger side).

Friday of THIS week or next week or was it last week?

Price and pics of mirrors please?

Hennessye46 11-28-2012 09:39 AM

I emailed hand no response back are you selling stuff or just playing games ?