E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   k Khoalty - BLACK FRIDAY - Free Shipping at $100 and competition destroying pricing (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=957448)

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-23-2012 02:50 PM

k Khoalty - BLACK FRIDAY - Free Shipping at $100 and competition destroying pricing

We are back to shipping same and next day for nearly all orders, if it says in stock, it ships - and quickly. Thanks for your patience regarding our shipping delay two weeks ago!

Ok. We are shipping free at $100 all weekend, instead of $150 :pimpin:, and our competition put out their Black Friday specials, and they are probably the funniest 'promotions' we've seen out of them thus far.

With free shipping at $100, and multiple products marked down FOR GOOD ;), we hope you realize that these guys truly are out to gouge your wallets the most they can. We aren't allowed to call them out here by name so check this graphic comparing two of them who may or may not sponsor this forum:

Notice some of their pricing actually went up for BLACK FRIDAY? LOL - NICE! :clap::clap::clap:

Now - watching orders come in that are shipping free, I'm going through all of our competitors sites and comparing our invoiced price to their special prices, got a few of them done but they look all disorganized so I'm going to simplify it and post it, these guys are seriously ripping you off, it's unbelievable. They all brag about how much they buy and how they 'buy direct', well if we are just a small fry (as they tell us...), how can we make a living off of our low pricing if they buy the items for even LESS than we do? That's why they drive exotics and I drive an E36!

Any other questions or comments? sales@khoalty.com or jump on the site and open a live chat, I will be on all weekend :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Khoalty BMW Accessories
www.khoalty.com
sales@khoalty.com

By Apointment
925 Hale Place, Suite B3
Chula Vista, CA 91914

Availability
Monday - Friday 9a - 5p PST

http://www.khoalty.com/media/custom/paupal.gif

http://www.khoalty.com/media/custom/free_shipping.jpg

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-23-2012 04:14 PM

Just got an email about the Hamann Lip - While it is true we charge +50 for the M3 fitment, their price is 440 shipped, ours is 260 shipped. And they claim that at that price you're getting a good deal ....

bikeaddict 11-23-2012 04:29 PM

What about shipping to Canada?

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-23-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeaddict (Post 14921825)
What about shipping to Canada?

We /heavily/ discount shipping for Canada orders if they total 200 or more - if anyone has something better let me know

bikeaddict 11-23-2012 05:38 PM

Tried to purchase mtech bumper and shipping is 240... That's the most expensive out of all other places I've checked

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-23-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeaddict (Post 14921943)
Tried to purchase mtech bumper and shipping is 240... That's the most expensive out of all other places I've checked

Open a live chat and send us a link so we can see

bikeaddict 11-23-2012 05:55 PM

I can't from my phone... But link to what? Total from umnitza is 320, you are over 400.... Majority is the 240 shipping.. Umnitza is 66 for greyhound right now

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-23-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeaddict (Post 14921968)
I can't from my phone... But link to what? Total from umnitza is 320, you are over 400.... Majority is the 240 shipping.. Umnitza is 66 for greyhound right now

That 66 is in the states and to a bus station, I bet if you asked them how much the bumper would cost, shipped, to your address, it would exceed 66 bucks! Our price on the site is what you pay, the price on their site is not what your end cost would be. Let us know what they say!

bikeaddict 11-23-2012 06:11 PM

Actually the 66 is listed to Canada... Anyways ... I'd would rather purchase from you, that's why I'm asking if there is a deal on shipping to Canada.

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-23-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeaddict (Post 14921991)
Actually the 66 is listed to Canada... Anyways ... I'd would rather purchase from you, that's why I'm asking if there is a deal on shipping to Canada.

Sounds like Umnitza's got a killer deal for you then, let us know your total cost once it's shipped to your door up there, though

kvinal 11-23-2012 06:16 PM

Dean I just sent u an email can u let me know ASAP so I can choose either way please. Thanks.

bikeaddict 11-23-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc (Post 14921993)
Sounds like Umnitza's got a killer deal for you then, let us know your total cost once it's shipped to your door up there, though

I stand corrected..they do end up being more expensive when all said and done..now..I'm going to purchase from you..is there any coupon codes or discounts to shipping to canada?

bikeaddict 11-23-2012 06:58 PM

just made the purchase..was a little confused about the shipping options, hopefully all done correctly..thanks..

jerseyzillest 11-23-2012 07:05 PM

are mtech bumpers included in free shipping? Or no?

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-23-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerseyzillest (Post 14922068)
are mtech bumpers included in free shipping? Or no?

freight is not free but anything you order with a bumper goes out free

Snapasaurus 11-23-2012 07:18 PM

Just got some angels and new lenses. Thanks guys!

kappapants 11-24-2012 06:52 PM

Defective DEPO e46 LED Tail Lights with no response

Thanks for selling me defective e46 DEPO LED tail lights and ignoring my emails.

No wonder the prices are so cheap. You get what you pay for.

At least acknowledge that you sold me a defective product.

Ignoring my emails will not help to sustain your business in the long term.

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-25-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kappapants (Post 14923891)
Thanks for selling me defective e46 DEPO LED tail lights and ignoring my emails.

No wonder the prices are so cheap. You get what you pay for.

At least acknowledge that you sold me a defective product.

Ignoring my emails will not help to sustain your business in the long term.

Went through a bit of emails and found one tail related issue but that customer isn't from Canada - mind posting your order number or name or something where I can look it up? We warranty all DEPO products through DEPO themselves.

Without any way of finding any information about your order I can't really help you from this post. I'll be on LiveChat tomorrow or send an email to sales@khoalty.com and I'll figure it out inbetween football games today!

kappapants 11-25-2012 03:35 PM

Sorry Dean, I already sent three emails to sales@khoalty.com, two of which had "ATTENTION DEAN" in the subject line without a response.

I wrote one post here and had your attention within a day. Thus, I will continue our correspondence here if you don't mind...

The order number is #17081. Within less than 6 months of the purchase date, the brake lights of the passenger side LED taillight wouldn't light up.

I obviously cannot ship back the taillight as they're installed on the car and I don't have replacements so I am offering to pay shipping costs for the warranty replacements.

I'm not sure how I can go about paying custom charges not listed on the site and even offered to purchase another set at a reduced price but did not receive responses.

Please advise a fair resolution to this issue.
Thanks.

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc 11-25-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kappapants (Post 14925411)
Sorry Dean, I already sent three emails to sales@khoalty.com, two of which had "ATTENTION DEAN" in the subject line without a response.

I wrote one post here and had your attention within a day. Thus, I will continue our correspondence here if you don't mind...

The order number is #17081. Within less than 6 months of the purchase date, the brake lights of the passenger side LED taillight wouldn't light up.

I obviously cannot ship back the taillight as they're installed on the car and I don't have replacements so I am offering to pay shipping costs for the warranty replacements.

I'm not sure how I can go about paying custom charges not listed on the site and even offered to purchase another set at a reduced price but did not receive responses.

Please advise a fair resolution to this issue.
Thanks.

For us to warranty out the lights, as standard with warranty replacements, we will need them back. Looking through our emails on that order number we explained this to you December of 2011, regarding your order placed in May of 2011, and there were a few discussions back and fourth of you finding a way to negotiate that, but we insisted that you'd have to send the tails back to us in order for us to do a warranty exchange. The warranty is for one year, that's from your delivery date, to current date, since you did bring this up in the past we will still honor it, but it's the same situation now as it was then.

If you'd like, you can order a new set, and we will refund that cost, once we get the problematic tails back. We will need the tail lights back in order to either send you a new set, or to refund on a secondary temporary order while waiting for the ones on your car now to arrive back to us. We don't do deposits as we've been burned in the past. By paying for a new set, you are in control of the situation and can file a chargeback if we do not hold up 'our end' of the deal, which would be shipping you the new set of lights.

We can't control custom charges, we are a US based business and work with DEPO USA, we can't really take responsibility for what your government charges you to import tail lights, we have to pay importation fees to get most products here in the states from elsewhere as well.

Let me know how you'd like to procede.