E46Fanatics

E46Fanatics (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/index.php)
-   Engine & Performance (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   E46 330 FS: 2004 330ci SMG Transmission + extras (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=957459)

pklonn 11-23-2012 04:15 PM

FS: 2004 330ci SMG Transmission + extras

5 Attachment(s)
I have for sale (or possible trade) a SMG transmission from my 2004 330ci with 79K miles on it. It is as complete as the photos show. NO PUMP, that is what failed. The listing includes the SMG computer and the shifter (sans knob). I would be willing to include the knob if the buyer has a 6-speed knob that he could supply.

The transmission worked flawlessly, the pump ended up not working at all so it went to SMG Pump heaven.

Package deal, the transmission, the computer, and the complete shifter with the facia plate. All worked fine when removed a few months ago.

Looking for best offer for the lot.

Transmission et al located in zip 91320 in SoCal. I don't realistically think I can ship these as it would require a pallet and a shipping company. If you wish to pursue this at your end, I'd support it. I do have a shipping company contact we could start with. If you are in SoCal we could probably work something out to meet 1/2 way or similar. It does fit into the trunk.

Trades: Really looking for cash, or firearms (legally transferred, sometimes a pain here in the Peoples Republik Of Kalifornia).

bmwe46smg 07-09-2015 11:47 PM

Hi I know it's an old thread but what happened with the transmission?

pklonn 07-10-2015 09:45 AM

Thanks for the enquiry

It's still around. Never got around to reposting it. All in picture still goes with the transmission.

It can be strapped to a pallet and shipped if necessary.

If interested, lv msg at 805-four nine eight-5 six 4 four

Paul

pklonn 05-04-2016 07:24 PM

Bump...still have this transmission and am tired of looking at it in the garage. Sell for best offer. Best in SoCal area so you can come and get it. Possible for me to deliver in San Fernando Valley to Ventura.
Best offer but please don't be ridiculous...this is a great, good working transmission MINUS the pump which was toast and is in the landfill. If nothing else, buy it as a spare.

Paul

phone number in previous message in this string.

kellyreilly11 05-06-2016 02:34 PM

I am interested in the smg transmission. Would you have a price?

pklonn 05-08-2016 12:50 PM

Make an offer

Thanks for your interest. Make a reasonable offer and it could be yours. I don't have a price in mind, but this isn't a cheap item if you need to find it. So...just make an offer that you think is fair for what I am offering and I just may take it. We need to do this deal quickly if you are truly interested as I am cleaning out my garage as we speak. Time to find the floor again :clap:

Prefer email to conclude this potential deal: pklonn at verizon d0t n3t, you fix the address as it's to prevent spammers.

Thanks again,

Paul

Luival328ci 05-10-2016 01:32 PM

im in soc al, please pm me a price, and dont ask me to offer, i dont know how much to offer for this as i dont know about the pump i have to get, so just let me know please

pklonn 05-10-2016 06:26 PM

OK, how about $200 cash for the whole enchilada, you pick up. Depending on where you live, I can deliver as far west at Northridge, as far north as Ventura on the coast.

Last working pump I have seen (on this website) was asking for $650, but really don't know for certain.

Let me know what you want to do as soon as you can.